• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned From Favourite Server
Dear Hometownmc,
I would like to please be unbanned as this server is my favourite server, I was banned for "Griefing" when i killed a few cows from someones farm because I desperately needed food, I even left cows to re-breed and a thank you sign I also broke a few signs becuase my friend said to and I suffer with peer pressure, I'm sorry, I've learnt my lesson, please be kind enough to unban from my favourite server. My MC user is LokiCeruleanFox, banned by shisuan
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.net

Minecraft name: LokiCeruleanFox

Reason for your ban: Supposed "Griefing" Killing cows destroying and placing a few signs

Who banned you: Shisuan
Why should you be unbanned: This is my favourite server and one of the only things that makes me happy anymore, I already suffer from suicidal depression this is one of the only things keeping me going

Why do you want to come back: So I can have fun and not feel suicidal anymore

Sincerely LokiCeruleanFox 

And you guys won't even respond....I hate my life....

It takes longer than three hours' worth of waiting. Be patient, Shis will respond when he can. Time zone differences make it tricky.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(09-30-2016, 12:18 PM)Star Wrote: It takes longer than three hours' worth of waiting. Be patient, Shis will respond when he can. Time zone differences make it tricky.

Alright thanks

Shisuan please respond 
whenever possible I've being contemplating my life all day...Whether I want to still I've it or whether I should end it, so please either say van or unban so I know whether or not I should contemplate being alive or not anymore, this is like one of the only things that makes me happy anymore

Still Nothing....

Will you wait, please. Being irritating and impatient will not bring Shisuan online any faster, and–honestly–we have denied people for less. You're only hurting your chances right now.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Ok. It doesnt matter if you kill a few cows or not, they were not yours to kill, I will however unban you but I want you to read the rules again. /rules /rules2

I also want to point out that we do have lives and dont have time to check this 24/7. 10 hours to be unbanned is not waiting long at all. Sometime it takes days. Angry

(09-30-2016, 07:27 PM)shisuan Wrote: Ok. It doesnt matter if you kill a few cows or not, they were not yours to kill, I will however unban you but I want you to read the rules again. /rules /rules2

I also want to point out that we do have lives and dont have time to check this 24/7. 10 hours to be unbanned is not waiting long at all. Sometime it takes days. Angry

Thank you so much you're the best <3

Now I just wait on my case, but its doubtful