• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween 2016!
It's time to get your spooks and scares on! Halloween's just around the corner!
This thread will be for questions/comments regarding the

Halloween Spooktacular!

The event will take place on October 29th at 2pm EST *subject to change! (Monday parties are hard to staff yo.)

There'll be tons of games, spooky builds, and events for everyone to enjoy!
It'll feature some sweet new maps for minigames (which will be making their grand return after an extended disappearance) and a bunch of prizes!

[Image: gpM8xg5.png]

Thank you for listening, but now gotta go fast, it's time to get building.

You're also more than welcome to give us ideas of themes/things you'd like to see during the event!
*Disclaimer: Starbucks, sweaters, pumpkin spice, white girls, yoga pants, and apple spice aren't themes.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

What are the prizes?

(10-01-2016, 02:38 PM)firegene Wrote: What are the prizes?

They still have to be decided depending on the event, I'll update later when we know for sure.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Sell yer hats, hide your buckets, burn your elytras, cause the halloween is coming!

What i would find out cool and hilarious would be hide and seek in a cemetary-like map. Also lotteries in a giant pumpkin would look like a sensemaking suggestion. Like always during full moon, i put on my zombie skin and change my nick to DirectorNyandam. designing zombie/vampire/all that halloween stuff skins to fit into certain other skins would be a nice thing. I have tons of other suggestions too, but i gotta go eat something.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I got a game i think would be fun, everyone gets a house (that will all look the same) and their job is to decorate it so it looks spooky, with the use of creative
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

OMG YES, we should also make kat hand out spooky cookies.

Hey maybe we could dress up whoever's deathrun wins for halloween? Have a fun little spooky run!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I'll go get cookin'
Ooh, a spooky deathrun would be cool! I was also thinking maybe a huge LMS just for the banter like we had on the old server [;
- KatNip

I loved LMS, I'd be happy to make one in like a grave yard or something? With big tombs to jump across?
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

The Biggest request I have is for PVP to return for this event, I could even make you guys an arena myself! also please open the rest of /warp shop!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

deathrun with more than 1 try would be nice. too may times there has been an event (other servers, duh) where you wait in line about 30 minutes to try deathrun. when you finally get there you fail on the first obstacle and you have no change to try again. fight nights was also cool, but thats just an event by itself so adding it into others as just one game wouldnt be so great. man, why am i even coming up with suggestions, i will no matter what miss the entire thing. The event could happen twice so everyone had a change to try out the games. i know it would make it harder to create, but seriosly, just a few rules for it and no problem. (note: these suggestions are seriosly big, so they propably wont be even be considered. when you think it, no suggestions will ever be included. so the community should just give up even trying to get their ideas in.)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!