• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween 2016!
So psychopathic white girls with chainsaws chasing after pumpkins doesn't count as a theme?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

A halloween themed boat race (on ice blocks) Big Grin Also I like the idea of the house decorating
Have a great day!  Angel

(10-02-2016, 01:19 AM)Oshakai Wrote: So psychopathic white girls with chainsaws chasing after pumpkins doesn't count as a theme?
I never counted as a theme tho,,,,,,,
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

(10-01-2016, 09:31 PM)Rasse82 Wrote:  (note: these suggestions are seriosly big, so they propably wont be even be considered. when you think it, no suggestions will ever be included. so the community should just give up even trying to get their ideas in.)

Awh come on man gotta think positive, I'm sure staff are working to try and include as many of their own ideas as well as our ideas in order to make it a fun time for all C: But yeah, probably not every single idea will be implemented but don't be so down about it! =D

Question: Can we do build competitions before the event like we did for last years winter event? So like if you win you your build will be featured in the halloween "world".
Have a great day!  Angel

(10-02-2016, 09:07 PM)Donkey Wrote: Question: Can we do build competitions before the event like we did for last years winter event? So like if you win you your build will be featured in the halloween "world".

I'll have to see what others have in mind. The contests I had for last year were a personal "event" I hosted with my own prizes for the parkour I made.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

what time zone is this (so I can work out when the event is)

(10-03-2016, 11:53 AM)quek98 Wrote: what time zone is this (so I can work out when the event is)

Totally didn't forget to add the time zone :]

That aside, for everyone suggesting things, we're not going to respond to every suggestion, but if it can be brought in, chances are it will be.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

ffs this starts at 10pm in my time zone >:(

welp, time to have fun missing another event... missed the winter one, too...
The world has moved on, they say...

(10-01-2016, 03:08 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Sell yer hats, hide your buckets, burn your elytras, cause the halloween is coming!

What i would find out cool and hilarious would be hide and seek in a cemetary-like map. Also lotteries in a giant pumpkin would look like a sensemaking suggestion. Like always during full moon, i put on my zombie skin and change my nick to DirectorNyandam. designing zombie/vampire/all that halloween stuff skins to fit into certain other skins would be a nice thing. I have tons of other suggestions too, but i gotta go eat something.
Dont burn ur eleytras donate them to me

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk