• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods Question
Are mods that allow you to place pre-made structures allowed on this server? There are 2 types I want to ask about:

There are mods such as ISM (though I'm looking for something of a much smaller scale, provided it's allowed) that literally let you place the structure. Then there are mods such as Schematica, which ghost an image of a structure so that you can place blocks to get the structure you want.

Any clarification would be helpful (including any involving mods that are allowed or not in general), thanks. My one gripe about the tutorial was how vague it was on what mods you could and couldn't use.

Ghost image should be allowed.. You should still wait for a staff to confirm this.
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

Schematica is allowed, as for ism I have a question for you about it. Does this only place what blocks you have in your inventory?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I'm not sure about ism, but I know that schematica has the capability to place the blocks for the structure. It does for sure only use what's in your inventory. :p