• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies/ Shows
Plain and simple, I just need movies and shows to watch. I like The Matrix, Halloween, Futurama, and Oceans' 11, if you know any good ones like those than please let me know. And no, I don't like Stranger Things. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Slenderman 2013

binge watch marble hornets.

Fear the Walking dead

The Walking dead,

and Through the wormhole with morgan freeman.

those are just off of the top of my head
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

Ferris buellers day off

Its a really good comedy

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I know of a few YouTube series by Markiplier I really enjoyed I'd be happy to point you towards.
A lot of people clamor about Over the Garden Wall, but I was 50/50 on it. I'd recommend Steven Universe or Star vs. The Forces of Evil. The How to Train Your Dragon movies are good. You could also watch some old childhood favourites!
The Lego movie was good. So are many Studio Laika films.
[Image: 2blFUtG.png]

[Image: IdpFhHl.png]

My favorite movie is The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty, and for TV shows I HIGHLY HIHGLY HIGHLY recommend the 1st season of The Flash, it should be on Netflix
you will love EVERY EPISODE and cry at a certain scene in the final episode
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Rick and Morty for Futurama fans!!!
My favorite movie is The Tree of Life.
21 Grams is a dramatic one too.

My all time favorite movie is "He loves me, He loves me not" its all in french but you can find the whole movie on youtube with subtitles. Just a precaution though, the first thing most people say after seeing this movie is wtf.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

Ah, Studio Ghibli movies are always wonderful~ I love the movie called Paprika, as well
[Image: 2blFUtG.png]

[Image: IdpFhHl.png]

(10-10-2016, 03:39 AM)Keero Wrote: My all time favorite movie is "He loves me, He loves me not" its all in french but you can find the whole movie on youtube with subtitles. Just a precaution though, the first thing most people say after seeing this movie is wtf.

Kiro you're literally obsessed.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(10-10-2016, 05:52 AM)Patty Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 03:39 AM)Keero Wrote: My all time favorite movie is "He loves me, He loves me not" its all in french but you can find the whole movie on youtube with subtitles. Just a precaution though, the first thing most people say after seeing this movie is wtf.

Kiro you're literally obsessed.
No she is Kiro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]