• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shop summary
So after making a few shops in different areas I notice after being offline and coming back on that I may have more money from my shops selling things.  Usually I have no idea what sold what and where and I usually spend 10 minutes looking through all my shops to restock.  I had an idea of when you've been offline and come back on you are presented with like a business summary of what shops have sold what and quantities ect.  So i was thinking you use like a /lock, /cinfo where you can hit your chest shops and you can name it so when you come back online and your shops sold something it tells you the name you gave the shop and what you sold and for how much.

Just an idea I had

Well, it is possible to check chest logs (something higher ranking members, like staff, can do) but as far as I know I think you'd have to do it individually anyways so you might as well not use a command. Perhaps if there was a compatible plugin you could recommend that ? It does sound brilliant, I'm sure it would be helpful to lots of chestshop owners c:

there is also something you can do check your chests without looking into em, Just contact me ingame and I will show you