Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APPEAL
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometown.mc

Minecraft name: bethanlouise

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I honestly only used it the once to check where some bits were, if it was used at any other time then this was a genuine mistake as it shows the majority of blocks as normal and I may not have noticed. I know this is not the right thing to do and will be uninstalling the mod after I post this. I used it to get set-up on the server and wouldn't have even considered using it anymore as my boyfriend and I have a really great little village going.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back on because this is, hand on heart, one of the nicest and friendliest server/community I have ever come across. It's also a lovely relaxation after work and is something I enjoy spending my time on with my long distance boyfriend.

"This is my favorite server", "I only play on this server", "I'm sorry; I promise I won't do it again", "This community is nice and I made lots of friends", etc.

I am tired of these responses. I am tired of x-rayers and cheaters. I am tired of being the nice doormat.

Every other staff-member here permanently bans x-rayers, did you know that? Everyone they've banned for x-raying–even if its their first-time offense–has been told to find a new server. I have been the sole hope of people like you. Banned by me? Maintain honesty and you get a second chance with a short essay. This ends now.

You knew what you were doing was wrong, and you still turned your back on this community and its rules that you agreed to abide by.

No more; I'm done with you lot. Appeal denied; find a new server. Use this as a lesson to follow the rules on the next server you find.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook