• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vip 1,2, or 3 offers XD
Hoi ppls this is Seras0! I was recommended  to make a thread to help getting vip sooo ye! Big Grin  A few of meh offers aree :  VIP3= 50k! If you want different prices i dont want them to go higher than 55k though, since its kinda hard for me to get more than that since i only have about 2k atm, sooo ye! Please tell me if you wanna do any of these offers, or help me save up to vip! Thx guys!

I'll offer VIP2 (possibly 3, depending on how desperate I wind up getting) to anyone able to fill 4 dchests with mending books, or transport a librarian villager with a mending trade to my build.

Got a villager breeder going, so technically this is a limited time offer. But with my terrible luck I'll never get my own mending librarian lol.

(10-25-2016, 01:03 PM)Riavis Wrote: I'll offer VIP2 (possibly 3, depending on how desperate I wind up getting) to anyone able to fill 4 dchests with mending books, or transport a librarian villager with a mending trade to my build.

Got a villager breeder going, so technically this is a limited time offer. But with my terrible luck I'll never get my own mending librarian lol.
What are the coords

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

To update this, I have claimed Riavis' offer.

Dammit

(10-27-2016, 05:03 AM)firegene Wrote: Dammit

Still in need of a mending villager. It'll be a long time before my breeder pops one out, so maybe we can work something out Gene. Feel free to pm me on this site, my play time in game will be limited after tonight. Packing up to go overseas.

(10-27-2016, 05:48 AM)Riavis Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 05:03 AM)firegene Wrote: Dammit

Still in need of a mending villager. It'll be a long time before my breeder pops one out, so maybe we can work something out Gene. Feel free to pm me on this site, my play time in game will be limited after tonight. Packing up to go overseas.
Ill try get the villager

(10-25-2016, 02:00 PM)firegene Wrote: hey i have 2 mending books and a mending fishing rod Big Grin

(11-09-2016, 08:27 AM)seras0 Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 02:00 PM)firegene Wrote: hey i have 2 mending books and a mending fishing rod Big Grin
When did i say that?

(10-25-2016, 01:03 PM)Riavis Wrote: I'll offer VIP2 (possibly 3, depending on how desperate I wind up getting) to anyone able to fill 4 dchests with mending books, or transport a librarian villager with a mending trade to my build.

i can try!