• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To YuriDeRidder: The Ultimatum
Well, Yuri, this is my final address to you.  You see, after your little private messaged outburst publicly posted here ( https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1715 ), some other things came to light about your past and current actions.  Since you stated multiple times that you have an issue with me, I'll give you a real issue to ponder on.

To start, as I told you, I took plenty of screenshots of you ranting in the general chat on the server:

Gallery: https://postimg.org/gallery/32ogzv1eq/05f74c99/

Here's you admitting your friend–who I banned for x-raying–is the reason that's fueling your little outbursts.
[Image: image.png]

Here's [Mod] Katnip trying to reason with you, but you completely disregard what she said:

Here's you stating you would be mad at any staff-member if they responded to your friend like I did, which just reinforces how immature you are:

Here's you stating that cheaters/x-rayers should be allowed to cheat as long as they don't irritate others, which shows you disregard our rules completely:

Here's you in chatlogs disregarding [Mod] Katnip to drop your rant on the server, which shows you–again–disregarding a staff-member (take note of the timestamps):

Here's you in chatlogs still ranting about me after Kat suggested you stop ranting about me (take note of timestamps):

Finally, here's you on October 15th rudely harassing [Enforcer] Kiro about your friend's ban, which only goes to show how immature you are and how you have a history of disregarding our rules:

To be frank, your opinions and feelings don't matter here, and how dare you try justifying breaking the rules and being rude to multiple staff-members.  Here is what's going to happen, and I hope you smarten up.

Option A: Shut up, start following our rules, and start listening to the staff-team.

Option B: Get perma-banned from the server under rules 2A and 2D.  You were already banned for griefing and we do not tolerate repeat offenders on the server.  With this much evidence being held against you, I may justifiably ban you permanently from the server.

If you choose Option A, then I will give any staff-member permission to perma-ban you if you bring up any negative opinion of a ban, negative opinion of a staff-member, harass any staff-member again, or not listen to any staff-member.

What will be your choice?  This is your wake-up call.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Damn.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Pretty Brutal Grimm. This is a interesting dilemma.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(10-26-2016, 05:16 PM)Sky Wrote: Pretty Brutal Grimm. This is a interesting dilemma.

Yup, I don't tolerate immature rulebreakers.

He has 3 days to give me a reply before I automatically ban him.  He also better not login/logout of the server/forums and not post a reply here, as I've sent him a mail and private message on both with a link to this thread.

http://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1477760400000/america-chicago/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/Yuri's_Ban

HomeTown Rulebook

Wow

lol, I wonder if he will actually reply
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Grimm is being nicer than I am, if it were me, I'll have perma-ban earlier than that and without asking the opinion of Yuri (I am mod on a forum and I made the rules, on it, banned people can't appeal).

(10-26-2016, 10:07 PM)miumiaou Wrote: Grimm is being nicer than I am, if it were me, I'll have perma-ban earlier than that and without asking the opinion of Yuri (I am mod on a forum and I made the rules, on it, banned people can't appeal).

It's not about the ban, it's about the message.
[Image: for-the-evulz_dark-knight_5227.png]
Don't start a crusade against the staff-team, especially me.

:P

HomeTown Rulebook

Comparing yourself to The Joker there? Why so serious XD

I'm surprised you gave Yuri the option to respond tbh, i'd have booted him months ago

All I can say is, Savage.
- KatNip

Reply done, conversations done, enough said. Didn't talk about it since then.