• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nyandams death
it was an early morning, and Rasse was sitting on a chair and typing to a laptop. Nyandam then floated to the room. -what are you doing Rasse? -typing. After you released my body and soul i had no more energy to move so i just fell on this chair. Good thing this laptop was near. -what are you typing? A poem? A story? Another fanfic? -none of those. Im writing a thread on the forums. -what is it about? -well im gonna become more inactive (notice, not leaving anywhere, just gonna be more inactive) now that halloween event is over. School is annoying and i gotta study. -i see. But you still have a plenty of time after studying, any other reasons?  -well, the chat on the server has became too chaotic. Too many people who i dont know and talk so much and not enough who i know but dont talk. -what about the rest of them? The ones who you know and who talk? -they get overrun. -ah. Well arent you gonna get another vacation in 2 months? -Yes, but thats still 2 months of school and shit. -hm. Well im gonna leave now, since halloween is over for my part. Have fun, Rasse. -goodbye, Nyandam. See you on the next full moon.

'Nuff said.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Nuuuuuuuu. Dont leave us rasse. ;_;

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Have fun studying :'( see you when you get back, or whenever you pop on <3