• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tree Company Announcement Soon!
(((UPDATESmile)) I shall be officially posting the Company when I have the warp set up!!!

Hey guys! Its been a while, but since I have acquainted myself with the server again, I will be starting a tree company.
I'll give more details tomorrow, when I officialy announce my business. But until then, here's most of the scoop.

I will get orders from recipients of those who want tree(s). Then I'll negotiate a price of the tree(s) due to quantity, size shape, and detail. Then I'll get right into the building process of making tree(s). After being done with making them, I'll tell the recipient that I have finished their tree(s) and they will eagerly pay me. Of course if they want more detail (or something of that sort) I can bargain something out with them and we shall all be happy because guess what? I got a tree!

Also before I go, if anyone wants to be a business partner with me in this 'Tree Company' (haven't got a name yet) please contact me and I'll see if you are on my standards.

And also, if you want trees, why don't you donate some money to me and if you do, you will be payed back X amount of money back with 10% interest overtime. So be a patron, support my new upcoming company, and I'll talk to you then!   Big Grin
Look Who We Have Here! -Lando Calrissian, Star Wars Episode 5

I see you took my advice, nice
[Image: untitled-111.gif]

(11-03-2016, 10:24 AM)jmr25 Wrote: I see you took my advice, nice

Lol

Ooooh. Interest

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

(11-04-2016, 12:18 AM)firegene Wrote: Ooooh. Interest

Intrest you say?

(11-04-2016, 01:42 AM)Drakeboy007 Wrote:

Intrest you say?
Yes. 10% of it

So... like... is this a logging company, or are you literally building trees for people?

(11-04-2016, 02:45 AM)firegene Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 01:42 AM)Drakeboy007 Wrote:

Intrest you say?
Yes. 10% of it

X amount of money you donated plus 10% of it also comes back

(11-04-2016, 03:46 AM)Arrei Wrote: So... like... is this a logging company, or are you literally building trees for people?

Landscaping company. So like trees, geography, scenery, etc.

Updated

Ooooo nice... I suck at both landscaping and interior design. Hell, I'm just now getting better at structuring in general.

Until I get a grasp on that, I may have some builds that could use your touch. What kind of price ranges are we talking about, and do you have examples of your work?