Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unban Me
server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: PaulSwannMLG

Reason for your ban: Nothing Shown Ban hammer only

Who banned you: Wont Show

Why should you be unbanned: I Missed The Server Even When im Banned

Why do you want to come back: I Want to See My Neighbors and Do Whats Right Not Wrong I Will Rejoin you

This is like the Day i started hometown it was Heaven,Nice,Beautiful and My first SMP Server.

It Felt like yesturday that i got banned And I Learned My Mistakes I Was worse than Hillary Clinton

I Miss My Friends,Mates,Staff,Frost,Wiseman And My Neighbors But I Am Wishing that i will be soon to see them

Cya <3

I do not know how to post a post by another person here but here is a direct quote from FrostVINCENT's ban appeal help thread:
2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

(11-04-2016, 01:58 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: I do not know how to post a post by another person here but here is a direct quote from FrostVINCENT's ban appeal help thread:
2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
Last warning I'm going to give you. Post on another's ban appeal and you will be forum banned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I`m Crap at Full Sentences

I`m Not Patient 1 Whole day and noone replied Sad

Staff have lives outside of Minecraft. In addition your appeal is lacking and you're missing out some details. I suggest you fix this and then staff will consider looking at your appeal.
- KatNip

I Know Staff Arnt Robots I Know they got lives i have been staff before what do i have to do Im crap a full sentences

Try this: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
If you're not good at full sentences just try put effort in no matter what. If your sentences aren't structured properly but show that you're willing to come back and you know what you did wrong, your appeal will be considered.
- KatNip

Im Doing my Best I Wish i was Great at grammar

Now Its 1 Week Later