• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AcoustiXkey's ban appeal PLS READ (edited)
(I am not posting this again as a spam, i just had to correct some things)

Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: AcoustiXkey

Reason for your ban: Grief and Disrespect

Who banned you: Obby

Why should you be unbanned: I know there were two misunderstandings that I would like to clear up. These two things happened right before I was banned. But the screen said I was banned for Disrespect and Grief.

1). I was playing when Benjijoey, the owner of the island my and others' shops were on, asked me if i stole BrownieLabs0508's shop. He must have seen the AcoustiXkey-Labs-Inc sign on the front of the shop that BrownieLabs0508 owned. BrownieLabs0508 was one of my friends and asked me if I wanted to work on the shop with him. SO he put up the sign with both of our names. Then, he told me to buy the house in the 'Xtra Large" sshop area, and i did. then I converted that shop into my own shop, so i see why Benjijoey thought I would have stolen the shop from BrownieLabs0508. but you can ask BrownieLabs0508 yourself and he will say i did not steal his shop.

2). When I had bought the house for my own shop (that big one BrownieLabs0508 told me to buy), Benjijoey was not on the server. His information center said that i could mail or MSG him about the shop. i sent him about 5 mail's and even payed him 30 dollars more than the required amount because I could not wait to buy the shop and started early. But i DID pay him. The information center said that any house that had a sign in front of it that said [D Shop] meant you could decorate the outside lawn of the house. I did that. i planted trees around a lake that was on the property that grew up as big trees. When Benjijoey came on, he said that the trees were too close to his information center (the lawn that was with the house that I bought was right next to the information center). But I had set up a time with RedemptionRX2, a friend of mine, to go mining and exploring a ravine. So I asked Benjijoey if i could remove the trees at a later time and he said i could, just do it soon. So I was exploring the ravine when my mom said i had to go to bed. (let's interrupt this appeal so i can give you some backstory that will come in handy: I got in trouble at school and my parents put me on punishment which meant I could not play Minecraft. So I had another tab pulled up while I was sneaking playing time when I wasn't supposed to. AND my mom doesn't like me playing on servers, because she thinks I'm stupid enough to send out personal information, so if she caught me playing, she would probably delete Minecraft and then I would have to earn $26.95 dollars again AND probably wait 5 years for her to forget about the incident) Back to the appeal: so when my mom told me to go to bed, i had to shut down or else she would find out and bust me and delete the game. SO the next day (in real time) i was back on and started to remove the trees. Benjijoey came on seconds later, and he reminded me about the trees. But, my parents wanted me to have dinner, and i already told you that if they found out, i would be in A LOT of trouble, so i told Benjijoey that i had to go. He said i couldn't go, but i told him i would be in trouble if i didn't listen to my parents and i would be back in 30-45 minutes. So I went o go eat dinner and 30 minutes later, i logged back on and it said i was banned.

I was very surprised when i was banned. i really did not want to have Minecraft deleted and i had to follow my parents rules and, anyway, is waiting 30 minutes to chop down a couple of trees that didn't do anything but make an eyesore REALLY enough to BAN me?? I mean seriously. I don't wanna be mean or anything, but i am kind of annoyed that i was banned for such a little thing that if i DID listen to Benjijoey, the consequence would have been MUCH worse. Any way, I really like this server and I cant wait to get back to my friends if i do get unbanned. i really hope you understand my dilemma with both situations and realize this is all a big misunderstanding.

Why do you want to come back: I've made new friends since my time on. RedemptionRX2, BrownieLabs0508, Jae310, and rediscovered Thijkoen are my best pals. I really cannot wait to play Minecraft after school everyday with my friends. I made a cool shop and have ranked up and I enjoy playing on Hometown more than I do any other server or single-player. Plus, i wanna get back on so i can do cool things like that dinner party from CowgirlKate48 and ravine mining with RedemptionRX2.
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I saw your first one. You do not need to continue to re-post it to get it pushed up the list. You can edit your old one. Be patient, I will respond in time.

After clarifying, I will say this. It doesn't matter if you paid someone money and sent them mail. You do NOT take the initiative. You wait till the player is online. You ask their permission. You pay them with their knowledge of you paying them. And you make sure you have their permission to move into any of their builds or anywhere on their area for that matter. If you can promise me this, I will unban you.

(11-07-2016, 01:30 AM)ObscuredKaoz Wrote: After clarifying, I will say this. It doesn't matter if you paid someone money and sent them mail. You do NOT take the initiative. You wait till the player is online. You ask their permission. You pay them with their knowledge of you paying them. And you make sure you have their permission to move into any of their builds or anywhere on their area for that matter. If you can promise me this, I will unban you.

I understand what you mean. I am sorry you had to read all of that, but I just wanted to fill you in on everything. I do promise to never do something without their permission and not take the initiative until the player is on the server. I apologize to Benjijoey and you and this wont happen again.
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.