• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com (Hometown)

Minecraft name: Ardenmorsolias

Reason for your ban: Grief. It was at /warp cane, I only went there to harvest the chorus, I did replant it. I wish I had evidence to prove it.

Who banned you:"Kat"

Why should you be unbanned: I hope to be unbanned because I am truly sorry for doing what I had did. Although I do not want to be seen as arrogant, I would just like to say that if you looked back in the log, you would see that I had replanted the chorus. If I did remove the chorus without planting, I do not remember. If I am wrong, so be it. I may have harvested the chorus and logged off to replant it later, only to forget. I am not a person who would intentionally harvest one's plants, only to never replant them. It is not a good type of surprise when you log in only to find that it has a ban message. I would (if I could) do something for Nether.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the Hometown server because I had been working on a few projects, and also because the Hometown server is a really good one, the type of server that has a warm atmosphere. There aren't many servers like this. Thank you.

You were not banned for placing golems in a town; you were banned for Griefing at /warp cane. You had removed all the chorus fruit and a few other blocks in the area. When Nether called me over I rolled it back and 206 blocks had been modified. I believe that you didn't edit that much, it was only the farm and a few other bits and pieces. If you wish to be unbanned I suggest editing the current appeal you have here to fit with what I have said; and to also write a few more sentences in this appeal.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/jQLtH
- KatNip

When you said edit, you meant edit without replying, right? I edited it instead of a reply (just needing clarification).

Your appeal is to a good standard and you have said why you're sorry and explained your self. Next time you try to log on, you should be unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown! Please make sure to do /rules to remind your self of the set rules we have here.
- KatNip