• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reported Greif
Thumbs Down 
frankenswerger reported that his farm had been greifed, at the time no admins were online so I put it here for him, it has been a month since he had been on, so somewhere in that time period he had been griefed, here is proof of it:

[Image: 9q0j5bI.png]
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

Could you give a warp name or some co ordinates?
- KatNip

All I know is frankenswerger had been saying in chat that he had been greifed, I should have /sethome but I didn't think of it. So sorry, no I do not.

Dealt with.

The farm was griefed by an already banned player: WrathfulBeef.

Since the farm report, the house was griefed and brewing stands stolen by Aliciahalley. I banned her for grief/theft.
/Rowebot

Alright, glad I could, sort of help, If I get any other notices of Greif, without an admin or mod on I will be sure to get coordinates next time. Big Grin

I got banned when i dident do anything can you please let me play the sever again. PS.this is my favrite sever and im super sorryif i did anything ok please forgive me.

(01-20-2016, 08:14 AM)reforgedmonster Wrote: I got banned when i dident do anything can you please let me play the sever again.                PS.this is my favrite sever and im super sorryif i did anything ok please forgive me.

make a proper ban appeal in the ban appeal sub forum.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]