Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: GoldenGirlRocks

Reason for your ban: greif

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I truly don't know what or who i griefed i did break a torch on someone's land then put it back i don't know if that counts as griefing but if that is what it was i am sorry it was an accident i'm not completely sure though and if it wasn't that can you please tell me

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i had friends on that server and it was a really nice server i haven't seen a good survival server like that ever and i would like to be unbanned so i can see my friends again and play on probably my favorite server  i would also like a second chance (i'm not trying to be a suck up i'm sure that won't help)

GoldenGirlRocks, 40 blocks of sugar cane plants on the other side of the fence at /warp melons. Lots of signs saying don't take my cane and keep out.

Harvesting crops that are not yours is grief. Entering areas with signs saying keep out is trespassing.

I just delivered animals to your home and went to do my usual grief checks -- you took my cane while I was doing the delivery.
/Rowebot

I'm very sorry i didnt see the signs and I didn't think that counted as greifing I thought it would grow back I don't think it will help me but for what its worth im more than willing to give you the sugar cane back and I will pay you for all the animals

It doesn't matter if it will grow back, if it isn't yours then don't touch it without permission. If you do, it's grief. So is breaking a torch and putting it back. If you touch anything that is owned by someone other than you without permission, it is grief. Do you understand?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Yes i do

Ok so I don't think i have a chance at being unbanned so I'm gonna be honest here how many people actually get unbanned after getting banned 2? 1? It's like murdering someone in broad daylight in front of 100 witnesses they know it's you yet u go for a court case what's the point? Exactly there is none. Everyone is against u even the staff are agianst I mean why have a ban appeal section when even the staff don't want u unbanned to see people try desperately to get unnbanned pouring your heart and soul into a ban appeal dosent do anything it makes staff laugh harder because how much time people put into it. It's the same thing as saying sorry

just for your information the staff are not against you at all, just because sai has not gotten back to you after your last post does not mean that we will not unban you. also lets point out your exaggerated under estimation of how many people get unbanned. as of right now you dont see the countless ban appeals that have been accepted because we lost everything on the old forums thus giving you the implication that we dont unban anybody. maybe instead of being impatient about all this you should just wait for a reply and not try to bad mouth the staff with information that you know nothing about.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

That "badmouthing" is my showing my frustration and I didn't know how to say my thoughts very politely I apologize but I only feel like I'm telling the truth

Personally, I've accepted waaaaay more appeals than I've denied. The whole point of me asking that question was so I could get your confirmation before I unban you so that I know that you know the rules. But your little outburst, and your response of "I feel like I'm telling the truth" to vil's explanation after having said we're here to just laugh at you makes me feel like I should just say no. Luckily for you, this is a very minor ban, so I'm going to be lenient. Any other rulebreak on your part after this will result in a ban that you can't appeal. Got it?
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Yes I got it I'm sorry about my outburst I was just frustrated u can probably tell I'm kinda impatient