• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP 2 Mistake
Exclamation 
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1717

I did get the librarian to Riavis's base and Riavis did get me VIP 2. Because it was halloween I had changed my IGN to TheSpoopyGene. As my name on the forums is firegene, Riavis bought VIP 2 for firegene instead of TheSpoopyGene. If you look at the recent donations you will see that it has been bought for firegene, and that the head is the default Steve head instead of my head which is herobrine with a mask. Is there any way to rectify this problem. I would be very, very grateful.  Big Grin

Can confirm here, was about to write up a pm to a staff member when I saw this thread. I'll be done instructing my classes for the day in about 12 hours from this reply, if my input is needed for anything (and I may be able to pop into the forums sporadically throighout the day).

just in case it gets bumped off.

I've brought it up in staff chat, we'll fix it when the server's back up.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Thank you, Star. Sorry for having this become a public issue, and I apologize for the typo.

Thank you Star Big Grin

Thank Shis, he's the admin that did it lol

You're welcome though! And don't worry about it, the VIP2 switch is only a few commands
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

what would happen if i wanted to get VIP3. would i get the discount r would i have to pay the full $40

You would still get the discount
Pretty sure