• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hometown Conspiracy's Game
This forum game is simple. One person makes a conspiracy about something on hometown that the person said above.
I will start..

Kat only got staff because she bribed frost with money and drugs. When Frost said no, he was approached by a man wearing only black and he told him that he better promote Kat or else. Frost was afraid for his life so he had to comply. 

Next conspiracy topic: How grimm really finds x-rayers
Have a great day!  Angel

grimm is actually a machine made by frost. and how is this possible? well, time for the truth: frost is one of the x-rayers. "to beat x-rayer you gotta become the x-rayer." frost took this sentence too literally.

next: how does the cookie panda so well known as jobot save so much money?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

He kills people for a living and sells a lot drugs.

How did Star become the amazing Goddess she is now?
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(11-13-2016, 03:50 PM)Oshakai Wrote: He kills people for a living and sells a lot drugs.

How did Star become the amazing Goddess she is now?
damn they are on to me who ever started this conspiracy I will hunt you down and make sure you never see the light of day again

Moving on swiftly, star became an amazing goddess by flirting with other gods until they where so flattered they gave her awesome powers of goddessness.

How did frost come up with the idea of vehicles?
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

well its a pretty dark story. frost was tired of selling drugs and stuff for the community, and he needed a new idea. he went to see the devil, Arayvek and asked for a new idea. frost then needed to cast out wither and enderdragon to destroy the land of hometown, but failed. instead, he made the devils tools: the vehicles. yes, indeed, all these harmelss looking but very pricey vehicles are actually filled with dark magic and fluffy powers.

how did Saiyaka become an admin?

Saiyaka bribed frost with many many drugs to become admin

How does uber get enough stuff to keep buysell running

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

Uber gets his supplies through the mexican drug cartels.

How is Grimm such a good xray hunter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(11-16-2016, 12:59 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Uber gets his supplies through the mexican drug cartels.

How is Grimm such a good xray hunter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

like i said earlier, (look down the posts sent earlier) grimm is actually a bot made by frost.  and frost made this bot so well because he is actually one of the x-rayers. 

osh, osh, osh. how does this guy have enough time to hang on the server up all day, up all night?

grimm was once an x-rayer and had hid his mines so well, making it look like a plain mine, and when frost had found out about this, he knew he found the best x-rayer out there, grimm knew how to think like an x-rayer.

that is how.

why is there only fly in the big mama cocoa tree
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(11-16-2016, 01:25 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: grimm was once an x-rayer and had hid his mines so well, making it look like a plain mine, and when frost had found out about this, he knew he found the best x-rayer out there, grimm knew how to think like an x-rayer.

that is how.

why is there only fly in the big mama cocoa tree
What?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot