• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Santa 2016
[Image: c2exyyG.png]

HAPPY HO HO HOLIDAYS MY LITTLE RATS!

Get your Holiday smile on! It's time for the dramatic return of Secret Santa!           

It'll take place as one of the events during the Ú͇̬͕ͪ̑̐̊̔́̚p̶̖̠̮̲̻̪͈͍ͣͯͬ̇̂̈̍́͟c̎ͤ̎̿ͥ̃͏͙̥ŏ̷̧̻̤̉ͭ͋m̨͂̑̍̍̕҉͇̩ì͈̰̯̇͋ͧ͒̄ͫ̅̚ṋ̼̦͕͉ͣ̈̑ͯ̄̓ḡ͖̼͚̔͌́̍ͭ̔̇͢ ̡̘̻͔͈̲̟̦̬̜̍ͯ̀̀e̍̓ͪͤ̐̾̓̕͏̠͍̬̰̼̪̖͚v̧̨͎̪̥͎̘̆̉̉̀e̴̮͙̹ͪ̊ͨ̒͠ņ̡͚̺̘̳͈̱̟̒ͪ̋̄̿ͨͦ̀ͅṫ̴͍̭̟ͬ̆̊͆͂̊͞...

To participate, add your IGN below (Ex. Startgirl, not Star, even if me and/or Lex know you). You'll be randomly given someone to give a gift to, so get ready! I'll accept entries into the event up to the 9th of December at 11:59 EST, at which point this thread will be locked and there won't be any way for you to include yourself in the event (them's the rules, kids). When this thread becomes locked, the warp to the Secret Santa area will be displayed here in huge letters and all that good stuff. You'll have to find the chest with the name of whoever you're gifting to on it. The chest will be locked to you and myself until the day of the event, where they'll all be unlocked and you'll have to find yours and get the goodies. (Don't be that one person who thinks giving dirt is a good gift, I will track you down and replace the gift you got with the bs you gave.) HOLIDAY SPIRIT, KIDS.

THE WARP IS OPEN! /WARP SECRETSANTA !

EVERYONE who wants to participate, add your IGN below (including staff members, should they choose to join). Questions? Ask Star or Lex in-game, or (preferably) ask your question below so others can see the response.

[Image: BMuJSXm.png]
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

What kind of gifts are acceptable? I don't want to enter then find out most people are entering a stack of diamonds or 10 beacons or something ridiculous Tongue
The world has moved on, they say...

Oshakai

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(11-17-2016, 03:35 AM)Danoir_ Wrote: What kind of gifts are acceptable? I don't want to enter then find out most people are entering a stack of diamonds or 10 beacons or something ridiculous Tongue

It doesn't have to be insane, some people build houses/art for others, some can only spare a beacon or some diamonds. As much as you'd feel content with is good, just as long as you don't go "hey, hope you wanted three stacks of sticks" or something.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

TheNamesGames

Aaaaand my balance gets to cry one again!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

CreeperKing309
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

ThatDuckSauce

frostVINCENT, add me in!

Hi frost!!!!!! I hope I get you! Big Grin Stay frosty!
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

TheFabNova Big Grin I want in