• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for nether fortress/ Share your nether adventure story
Heart 
Anyone want to donate/ sell me their nether fortress so I can make a wither head farm?

If you donate you get full access to the farm!  ;)

Geno has gained most of the nether fortress's at the nether, the border is so darn small there are like 3 of them. All the blaze spawners say "Geno", there are signs around the fortress's saying "Geno". I was trying to afk at a fortress but didint work because blazes. Then i decided to actually slaughter all of them because why not. I got stuck into and old-stylish-firefight with the blazes. Aaaand no one actually cares about my blaze adventures.

I dunno who or what this "Geno" is, most likely it would be Genocide. I dont know if he playes anymore or not.

Also good that there is going to be a wither farm finally!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(11-19-2016, 04:43 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Geno has gained most of the nether fortress's at the nether, the border is so darn small there are like 3 of them. All the blaze spawners say "Geno", there are signs around the fortress's saying "Geno". I was trying to afk at a fortress but didint work because blazes. Then i decided to actually slaughter all of them because why not. I got stuck into and old-stylish-firefight with the blazes. Aaaand no one actually cares about my blaze adventures.

I dunno who or what this "Geno" is, most likely it would be Genocide. I dont know if he playes anymore or not.

Pls make a thread about your blaze adventures plspls
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

(11-19-2016, 04:43 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Geno has gained most of the nether fortress's at the nether, the border is so darn small there are like 3 of them. All the blaze spawners say "Geno", there are signs around the fortress's saying "Geno". I was trying to afk at a fortress but didint work because blazes. Then i decided to actually slaughter all of them because why not. I got stuck into and old-stylish-firefight with the blazes. Aaaand no one actually cares about my blaze adventures.

U dont know geno!! Its genocore aka thorsassin

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

(11-19-2016, 04:43 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: I dunno who or what this "Geno" is, most likely it would be Genocide. I dont know if he playes anymore or not

Geno AKA Thorsassin was the richest person on the old world
and I'm building a blaze farm with Ju, it's just that it's not finished yet.

(11-20-2016, 09:46 AM)miumiaou Wrote:
(11-19-2016, 04:43 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: I dunno who or what this "Geno" is, most likely it would be Genocide. I dont know if he playes anymore or not

Geno AKA Thorsassin was the richest person on the old world
and I'm building a blaze farm with Ju, it's just that it's not finished yet.

Oh, Thorsassin! I remember him, im just so bad remembering names XD thanks from the info!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

just a fair warning he's been gone for over a month so good luck contacting him xD