• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:)?
[Image: gf7O3rh.png]

It's a new, dope project I am working on. Let me know what you think down below and if you're 
interested, please-please-please-please-please let me know :D!! I'd like to get started as soon as
possible and throw out content left and right for everyone to watch and enjoy!
Cake + GFX + Applesauce = 3.14
[Image: Ad5qmKC.gif]

I have a WIK in progress village
Its very small tho and so far it only has one house. im asking round to see if any1 with scematica will help

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

i got a very nice looking mesa biome at /warp goldrock
~4th
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I have a "abandoned" temple at warp Huntotemple, pm me if you wanna see it

(11-20-2016, 02:36 AM)firegene Wrote: I have a WIK in progress village
Its very small tho and so far it only has one house. im asking round to see if any1 with scematica will help

Schematica looks incredibly easy to use, well, in terms of just copying and pasting into another world, etc. What are you using that plugin for? Trying to move the build over or somewhere else?

Also, if you talk to me on Discord, I'll gladly offer you some assistance, if you need any. All though, I'm the worst builder NA. But if you tell me what to do, I gotchu!

:) Would love to record your village. Even if it's small, or even incomplete, I'll gladly showcase it. Hit me up on Discord with your thoughts!!

(11-20-2016, 05:27 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: i got a very nice looking mesa biome at /warp goldrock
~4th

Hit me up on Discord. I'll check it out asap. If you wanna talk about it, I'll gladly record your voice for it and maybe toss in a couple of questions too. ^-^ For the purpose of entertainment, obviously!!

(11-20-2016, 05:38 AM)Hunto10 Wrote: I have a "abandoned" temple at warp Huntotemple, pm me if you wanna see it

Ight, I'm PM you whenever you're not busy. Hit me up on Discord so we can talk about it :).

I got a Helicarrier, it's only half done though.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(11-21-2016, 11:20 PM)Sky Wrote: I got a Helicarrier, it's only half done though.

Perfectly fine :3 I wanna hear you talk about it on Discord if we setup a recording session. I'm usually on Discord so just send me a shout/message and we'll setup something ASAP!

(11-21-2016, 04:49 AM)DefinitelyCake Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 02:36 AM)firegene Wrote: I have a WIK in progress village

Schematica looks incredibly easy to use, well, in terms of just copying and pasting into another world, etc. What are you using that plugin for? Trying to move the build over or somewhere else?

Also, if you talk to me on Discord, I'll gladly offer you some assistance, if you need any. All though, I'm the worst builder NA. But if you tell me what to do, I gotchu!

Smile Would love to record your village. Even if it's small, or even incomplete, I'll gladly showcase it. Hit me up on Discord with your thoughts!!

(11-20-2016, 05:27 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: i got a very nice looking mesa biome at /warp goldrock
~4th

Hit me up on Discord. I'll check it out asap. If you wanna talk about it, I'll gladly record your voice for it and maybe toss in a couple of questions too. ^-^ For the purpose of entertainment, obviously!!

(11-20-2016, 05:38 AM)Hunto10 Wrote: I have a "abandoned" temple at warp Huntotemple, pm me if you wanna see it

Ight, I'm PM you whenever you're not busy. Hit me up on Discord so we can talk about it Smile.

I want to copy a house repeatedly.