• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow pubelicious15, great moves! Keep it up, proud of you!
Rainbow 
Hi guys I am pubelicious15 I don't think anyone remembers me but if you do AYYYYY LMAOOOOO. Anyways I am friends with MmmAnchovies, (MOD) allensoko, bryanosaurus, Frost?? (I mean he gave me awesomenauts and is my friend on steam) and idk if I forgot you it's probably because I don't know your username by heart. BUT ANYWAYS I am from California... the place where its super dry, Hillary won the electoral votes, produces a lot of avocados, and has earthquakes every now and then. I have a 3DS, a 5 y.o German Shepherd named Hachi, and I am a virgo. I am currently attending a 4 year university in California. AND I really like anime so add me on my MAL? My tumblr should be on my MAL. 

Moreover my fav music ranges from Drake, Jhene Aiko, Kanye West, Rihanna (specifically her ANTI album), Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, and sparsely PND, Majid Jordan, Usher, Frank Ocean, and the Weeknd. 

My favorite youtubers include H3H3, threadbanger, Gordon Ramsay (I am binge watching a lot of his videos right now), Cooking with a Dog, Casey Neistat (uwu he ended his vlogs) , aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd idk maybe tokidoki traveller.  

Also my avatar is Drake not me.

ANYWAYS thats it about me I guess I mean if you want to know more about me just ask I probably won't check but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Pubelicious15 OUT
[Image: tumblr_o6jxhbF9Lo1s8h8xuo2_500.gif]

Also I haven't been on the server or forums since the update and the new world so yeah some of you most likely don't remember me.

and if you couldn't tell my favorite font is Comic Sans.

Welcome back! Glad you and back! Hit me up in the chat, fam
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

PUB WB
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Nice to see you back n.n Also I love threadbanger too! Hope to see you around <33
- KatNip

Wb Pub, also thread banger is amazing. And Did you get sun and moon?
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(11-22-2016, 06:45 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Wb Pub, also thread banger is amazing. And Did you get sun and moon?

I probably will get sun and yeah thread banger is gr888 dood

(11-22-2016, 05:59 AM)Star Wrote: PUB WB

TY STAR IM HAPPY TO BE BACK

(11-22-2016, 06:26 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Nice to see you back n.n Also I love threadbanger too! Hope to see you around <33

LOL Um about that... I don't even know the IP for the new server! But I can try to be back this Thanksgiving holiday.

Welcome back Pub! I remember seeing you on the server a while back Big Grin
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Sup Pub, great to see you return!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Welcome back to hometown! Ill make sure to welcome you back in game if I see you hop on! Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Welcome back, Pube! I still recall your Kanye West skin.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook