• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullying Report on SantaSebs
Exclamation 
Just now, I was using /warp xp. I had been using it for about 10 minutes when ak_orange_peel arrived and asked to use it next. I agreed, and finished up quickly. Just then, SantaSebs joined the game. He spawned in the room, and I didn't think anything of it, figuring that this was where he had been when he disconnected last. 
While waiting patiently for their turn, ak_orange_peel had decided to use the parcore course. They had turned the lights on to make the course easier. I didn't have a problem with this since I was almost done killing the rest of the zombies and didn't care if any more spawned. 
SantaSebs turned the lights off, while orange was in the middle of the course. Santa said: plz keep the lights on. kthx.
he then insisted that he had been in the room first and forced both of us to leave. Orange did, however, I protested, then was warned by Pug that I would be banned if I continued. So I warped home. 
equinemaster warped there seconds ago, and he also asked her to leave, saying: equinemaster, im using this, plz leave. and after master left, he said: ty.

It has been a solid 15 minutes and he is still using it, he is now standing next to the spawner and is afk. I'm not sure if I misread his texts, but he seemed incredibly rude. Can something be done?

Thank you
~AkHip

Please msg me in game. Lets talk

(11-22-2016, 09:00 AM)Seb Wrote: Please msg me in game. Lets talk

Sorry, don't use in game messaging. I'll pm message you on the forums.
~AkHip

Me and Panda have talked, for any staff that has read this we are fine and I have apologized to them.

(11-22-2016, 09:19 AM)Seb Wrote: Me and Panda have talked, for any staff that has read this we are fine and I have apologized to them.

Yes, we have talked. Thanks love!
~AkHip