• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audoras—WIP (Babyfresh's Build)
Hi Everybody,

As you might have heard, I am building an empire along with _JELLY_, _minty and Spud173. 

This is the city I'm working on right now. It is an extreme work in progress, as I have only fleshed out perhaps 10-15% of what I would like to ultimately achieve (and also because wood costs so much). There is alot of empty space in the harbor and the upper plaza, which will get filled in (as well as the whole back of the city XD)

If you want to check it out in game, it is /warp Audoras

Here are some pics:
(Sorry they're small)

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" -Gandalf

So that's what the texture pack looks like.

(01-20-2016, 09:45 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: So that's what the texture pack looks like.

Yep. It's Conquest_ but modded with music files from skyrim. I prefer it over vanilla rp
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" -Gandalf

Oh wow this looks insane, would you like some donations of wood? Definitely a worthwhile cause xD

(01-20-2016, 05:09 PM)Seasoap Wrote: Oh wow this looks insane, would you like some donations of wood? Definitely a worthwhile cause xD

Wow that would be amazing! I would honor you with a manor—don't feel obligated to give too much though Big Grin

What kind and where do I put it ? I don't, do not fret Smile

(01-21-2016, 09:11 AM)Seasoap Wrote: What kind and where do I put it ? I don't, do not fret Smile

Oak and Spruce, I'll make a chest by the guards at the main gate Thanks!!!

Hello Babyfresh,
My name is RegineerCZ, but people call me Regi. I want to ask you if I can join you Smile   Not as citizen, or ok as citizen as well, but mainly as friend. I see what you builded, I even walked trough your beautiful town and I love it there. I builded similar  town already like 3 year ago before my old server and community broke. I came back to MC and was looking for somebody with similar skill in building to my, I'm basically looking for friend to build with Smile    
I'm 22yo and im living in Slovakia, so I would like to know where are you from, at least your GMT, because even if you are great guy who wants to be friends, if we will never meet in-game this friendship will not last long.
If you want to, we can meet on TS or Skype or something to talk about it little more Smile

Wow, nice work so far! I love the look of your game too!
- KatNip

(01-23-2016, 06:15 PM)RegineerCZ Wrote: Hello Babyfresh,
My name is RegineerCZ, but people call me Regi. I want to ask you if I can join you Smile   Not as citizen, or ok as citizen as well, but mainly as friend. I see what you builded, I even walked trough your beautiful town and I love it there. I builded similar  town already like 3 year ago before my old server and community broke. I came back to MC and was looking for somebody with similar skill in building to my, I'm basically looking for friend to build with Smile    
I'm 22yo and im living in Slovakia, so I would like to know where are you from, at least your GMT, because even if you are great guy who wants to be friends, if we will never meet in-game this friendship will not last long.
If you want to, we can meet on TS or Skype or something to talk about it little more Smile

Hey! I'm from California, USA so time will be tough. I'm working with some friends to create a network of connected towns and if you want, you could build your own town nearby and we could connect it with some roads. We can work together and create a beautiful empire, let me know if you're interested and when you want to talk about it. Thanks for your interest too!

(01-23-2016, 08:44 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Wow, nice work so far! I love the look of your game too!
thanks kat! :'D