Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] hometownSMP

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] puZek_pusysty

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] it just says "the ban hammer has spoken"

[b]Who banned you:[/b] it doesn't say, it only says "You are banned from this server! Reason: The Ban Hammer has spoken!"

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] honestly, I don't even know why I was banned, I was afk fishing overnight and when I woke up I was banned for some reason

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I really like it on hometown, I've gotten a few friends here that I like building and talking with. it's the first server I really enjoyed, mostly because it's non PvP. Please let me back in, I don't think I've done anything wrong, honestly
oh and I should mention, this is not my own forum user, I'm not fluent in english so my boyfriend is writing down my words from his forum user, I really hope that isn't going to change anything. I just wanted to tell you about it instead of it coming up later. thank you for your understanding

Seeing as we don't know how or why you're banned. I'll be unbanning you. Welcome back, sorry for the inconvenience.
- KatNip

thank you very much, it means a lot me to be able to play again Smile

Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownSMP

Minecraft name: puZek_pusysty

Reason for your ban: it says that I'm not whitelisted for this server

Who banned you: it doesn't say

Why should you be unbanned: because yet again I've been banned for reasons unknown to me and I still would really appretiate it if i could just be able to play minecraft every once in a while to relax

Hello, you were not banned at all. The server was whitelisted to be updated