• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice to finally meet everyone.
I have to say right off the bat... sorry for breaking that water block at spawn the other day and thank you to those who said nice things about me and helped me when I mentioned it. It's just my natural instinct while playing Minecraft to have a water bucket in my hot bar. 

I have been searching for a long time for a classic vanilla Minecraft server which is sorta hard these days and I finally found it here. I'm quite up there in age (33) for a Minecraft player and got started a few years ago on the playstation version with my son. I mainly like to explore and look around at builds that players have done and may occasionally leave little easter eggs out in the wilderness like signs or item frames with something awesome in them. I came from playing on old anarchy servers so I have a tendency to go as far away from spawn as possible and build small to medium sized forts. Don't be alarmed if you see me walking around the outside of your house, like I said before I came from anarchy servers and I know some people like to keep their stuff a secret and it is safe with me if i find it... I don't coord drop. currently I am about 8200ish on the positive and 9700ish on the positive and yes.... I have seen my neighboring players builds out there already if you are close and thought that i thought I was alone lol. 

I have to also add that yes I did say I came from anarchy servers in the past but I have to add that I do not currently use a hacked client. I love classic vanilla PVE and the only need for hacked clients is to escape spawn on anarchy servers since you can possibly go upwards of 5k from spawn before finally finding any resources such as food or a tree.... and I suck badly at PVP lol. I am just starting to get used to hostile mobs again since you rarely to never see them on those types of servers.

Welcome to the HomeTown community!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Welcome to HT.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Welcome to the HT server and forums!
- KatNip

Welcome to HT

Welcome To the Community! Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Welcome to HT! Hope to see you soon <3
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)