• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Would You Rather Fight...
100 chicken sized zombies
10 zombie sized chickens
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather...Poll
If you guys get this reference you are awesome xD Would you rather fight a 100 chicken sized zombies, or fight 10 zombie sized chickens?  Smile
Who We Become, And Who We Wanna Be...Are As Different As Night And Day~Mandopony

[Image: 28ce0d25de3c2adc0e2c96ff5978a823.gif]

I'll take my chances with the zombies.

Chickens are friggin' vicious.

I'd have to agree from Arrei on this one...

[Image: 0JKadMa.png]

Chicken sized zombies? As zombies get smaller they only run faster, so I ain't gonna face 100 of those buggers.

(01-20-2016, 09:49 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: Chicken sized zombies? As zombies get smaller they only run faster, so I ain't gonna face 100 of those buggers.

My thoughts exactly

And my thoughts exactly too. Chickens are dumb (No offense to any chickens out there) so they will do dumb things.

Small zombies sound terrifying and extremely vicious.
-Chicky

It'd basically be like dealing with a horde of chihuahuas. A good punt and they're outta there. Not to mention, *nerd glasses on* in reality a zombie would be a bloated, shambling, rotting corpse, their bodies falling apart from the stress of merely moving about and exploding from the buildup of gases from decomposition.

But chickens, though. Oh, such foolish fools, foolishly underestimating the ferocity of the humble chicken... especially roosters. Roosters are assholes. I wasn't joking about chickens being vicious.

I have like 4 chickens in my back garden... I also have these big glass back doors.. the chickens come up to them and eye ball the shit out of me
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I'll take the zombies, 'cause–as Arrei pointed out–chickens are assholes. I've been pecked at by chickens before, can confirm their assholery.

Besides, the people here who know me well know the amount of weapons I have. -w-
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(01-21-2016, 08:23 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: I'll take the zombies, 'cause–as Arrei pointed out–chickens are assholes. I've been pecked at by chickens before, can confirm their assholery.

Besides, the people here who know me well know the amount of weapons I have. -w-
I agree with this statrment and as star pointed out cucckos from ocarina are vile creatures, and they are immortal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]