• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Year Anniversary
Heart 
holy fuck I actually need to get a life.

2 years, and one week(ish) ago, I joined a fucking minecraft server, without any idea of how it would change my life so much. Never would I had thought to create so many meaningful relationships with people on the internet.

You know who you are. Fucking assholes. I love you so much. I'm so proud of how far we've come in 2 years, whether it's finding out who we truly are or genuinely giving each-other confidence and happiness. We've been through so much shit, the good, the ugly, the in-between, but even at times where we literally wanted to kill each-other, we kept coming back, Kept coming back for what we've built together. 

I've been through so many bad times with you guys, mentally and physically, and you've kept me going. Whether it was a pun that was amazingly cringey, or a fucking iguana meme that Lex most likely sent. I've told you so many things about me, that no one else knows. I've told you about things I would never want to say in real life. I'm a completely different person with you guys around, and because of y'all, I've brought that person into real life, something I've been wanting to achieve for so long. 

And as a new friend once said (or several times) : "Y'all are like the extended family" As funny as it is, it's true, we go to each-other to vent or to discuss when we have issues in real life.

Anyways, this has taken me like 10 minutes to write bc I'm a soppy ass emo bitch who can't fathom her feelings into words, so I'm going to end it on this note, which may be cheesy, but it's how I feel.

To everyone I've met through this fucking minecraft server, I want to thank you. Thank you for teaching me things about myself that I had never thought to ponder. Thank you for 8 hour long Skype calls filled with shenanigans. Thank you for telling me about your life stories, and giving me life lessons that I'll cherish forever. Thank you for closure, Thank you for my happiness. Thank you for letting me ramble for hours on end. Thank you for letting me find myself.

Thank you all, so much, even if I barely play anymore. This could be my last year, who knows what the future holds for me. But God forbid I ever lose contact with you guys.

Here's to another year.

- Maddie
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

Congrats Maddie on Two years of being in this hell hole. I'm glad you feel more open before you started playing, it means a lot knowing how much we helped you grow. It's been a nice two years )good times and the bad), and I'm glad I met you. You inspired me to stand up for others, even when the majority is against me. And I'm glad I met you.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Well that was quit a letter Maddie. Very well writen, I WARMECH am glad you made the journey with us, and am even more glad to have been a small part of it. That little town you invited me into so long ago, on the old server , what was it called again,,lol I can't remember. eglia or something like that. anyway I don't know how old you are or where you're next adventure will be,,,, all I can say is two things that might help. No matter where you are their you are, so leave a mark and quit. Second no matter the journey they all start the same way, with one step in front of the other. Have a great time and a great life.

You're old silent buddy,
WARMECH

so leave you're mark and DON'T,,, quit ,,llol sorry i forgot to edit ,,lmao

I'm so happy I met my wife on a "fucking minecraft server".
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(11-30-2016, 09:57 AM)Star Wrote: I'm so happy I met my wife on a "fucking minecraft server".
That's quite the acomplishment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Well, personally i haven't known you that long, but i do hope that i can get to know you better, it's allmost a year since i joined the server and i've also met lots of awesome people, including you, so congrats on 2 years of hometown
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Happy two years Maddie n.n ilysmsms <3
- KatNip

Congratulations Maddie. I thought you joined before me, but apparently I'm older by a few months :> .
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

Happy Hometown birthday Maddie Smile I hope you'll stay with us forever

Congrats on your anniversary on the server ^_^ ILYSFM