• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Cocoa Recipe Exchange
I feel attacked.

On the other hand I have a different way of making my peppermint hot cocoa. I use some peppermint cocoa powder and add extra cocoa powder to it. Then I add a small amount of brown sugar. After pouring hot water half way up the cup, I fill the rest with milk u.u
- KatNip

i cant make hot cocoa ;-;
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Here's my second cup.

[Image: Hot_Cocoa2.png]

(My tiger mug is the only very-large mug I have lol)

Ingredients: milk, hot cocoa mix, homemade whipped cream, crushed up candycanes, and marshmallows

Instructions:  Make whipped cream.  Bring milk to a boil on a stovetop, add crushed candycanes and stir until the dissolve.  Remove from heat and stir in the cocoa mix until dissolved.  Pour the hot cocoa into a mug, top with whipped cream, marshmallows, and more crushed candycanes.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

So tbh i dont have a specific recipe, I have a general idea of what i want and just fiddle with it until it tastes right. Here's what i did last time for a big batch (from what i can remember):
  • 3 cups half and half (or milk, half and half just makes it creamier) (also u can mix milk and half and half if u dont have enough of one)
  • a peppermint candy cane
  • 2? tablespoons Hershey's cocoa powder
  • 3/4 of a Hershey chocolate bar
  • sugar? i cant remember how much but i know i put some in
  • a great mug
  • a candy cane that sits on the edge of your great mug (optional but recommended)
  • marshmallows (optional but recommended)
If something doesnt taste how you want it, or you want a different flavor or something, dont be scared to mess around with the recipe! Ive tried white hot chocolate before, and it was basically 2 white chocolate bars instead of the bar and cocoa powder, and also a little vanilla.
[Image: UuFIaLs.jpg]also we were decorating the tree when i took that pic so its a few chrimsam ornaments in the background lol
[Image: EqmgSFH.jpg] yeehaw [Image: 461sXY0.jpg]

(12-14-2016, 06:31 AM)thatcactusgirl Wrote: So tbh i dont have a specific recipe, I have a general idea of what i want and just fiddle with it until it tastes right. Here's what i did last time for a big batch (from what i can remember):
  • 3 cups half and half (or milk, half and half just makes it creamier) (also u can mix milk and half and half if u dont have enough of one)
  • a peppermint candy cane
  • 2? tablespoons Hershey's cocoa powder
  • 3/4 of a Hershey chocolate bar
  • sugar? i cant remember how much but i know i put some in
  • a great mug
  • a candy cane that sits on the edge of your great mug (optional but recommended)
  • marshmallows (optional but recommended)
If something doesnt taste how you want it, or you want a different flavor or something, dont be scared to mess around with the recipe! Ive tried white hot chocolate before, and it was basically 2 white chocolate bars instead of the bar and cocoa powder, and also a little vanilla.
[Image: UuFIaLs.jpg]also we were decorating the tree when i took that pic so its a few chrimsam ornaments in the background lol

i like your mug vmuch
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

DVA I HAVE A MUG FROM THE SAME BRAND BUT IT'S A PENGUIN WITH A SCARF INSTEAD

As for cocoa, I just use the boxed stuff and add marshmallows, crushed peppermint, and cinnamon. Sometimes some other random spices and things depending on my mood?
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(12-02-2016, 04:07 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Y'all are so fucking white.

Champurrado: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcQxPHEL7I

You, yourself, are a white boy.

(12-18-2016, 09:52 AM)Arayvek Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 04:07 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Y'all are so fucking white.

Champurrado: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcQxPHEL7I

You, yourself, are a white boy.
Mixed, binch xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I don't make homemade hot cocoa but I do have toppings

1) Make the cocoa

2) Put in a few marshmallows

3) Whip Cream!

4) Crush peppermint and put it on the whip cream

5) Chocolate syrup (recommended)

6) Cookies (recommended)