Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for 'Grief'
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Damage5856

Reason for your ban: Greif

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I recently came on the server after not being on it for a few days to find that I had been banned for 'Grief' which shocked me as I had never raided any homes or bases while playing on the server. I normally play on my own as I have been building my house and one of the reasons I enjoyed the server was that it has a no grief policy so I know I wouldn't have trouble with being raided. Therefore I would like to be unbanned and if I have taken from anyones property I will be given a warning and I would like to apologise.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back as I enjoy playing on the server and I was half way through building my base.

Thank-you, -D x

Hello, You had removed the walls of a wooden shack that belonged to someone else, meaning that you were banned for grief. You seen to understand what you have done and are sorry for what you did. If you can add an extra few sentences to the last part and agree to be more careful next time, I will be willing to unban you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/48DDf
- KatNip

This is a mastake, Look at photos.... Please fix this Asap I would like to get back to building my castle.....

(12-16-2016, 05:36 AM)doom_child9000 Wrote: This is a mastake, Look at photos....

1. The photos prove it's not a mistake

2. Stay off ban appeals you have nothing to do with

3. Stop reporting this thread please and thanks
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(12-16-2016, 05:44 AM)Star Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 05:36 AM)doom_child9000 Wrote: This is a mastake, Look at photos....

Quek98 did it They banned me for it

(12-16-2016, 05:47 AM)doom_child9000 Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 05:44 AM)Star Wrote:

Quek98 did it They banned me for it

Okay so you were banned less than an hour ago and this isn't your ban appeal nor the evidence for your ban, so it doesn't have anything to do with you. You'll need to make your own thread in the ban appeal section to be considered for an unban. Third, the evidence here still shows that Quek was the griefed, not the griefer. The most recent logs are at the top of the list, showing Damage removing blocks they weren't supposed to.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(12-13-2016, 03:43 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Hello, You had removed the walls of a wooden shack that belonged to someone else, meaning that you were banned for grief. You seen to understand what you have done and are sorry for what you did. If you can add an extra few sentences to the last part and agree to be more careful next time, I will be willing to unban you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/48DDf

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Damage5856

Reason for your ban: Greif

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I recently came on the server after not being on it for a few days to find that I had been banned for 'Grief' which shocked me as I had never raided any homes or bases while playing on the server. I normally play on my own as I have been building my house and one of the reasons I enjoyed the server was that it has a no grief policy so I know I wouldn't have trouble with being raided. Therefore I would like to be unbanned and if I have taken from anyones property I will be given a warning and I would like to apologise.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back as I enjoy playing on the server and I was half way through building my base.

I would like to apologise seeing the evidence, and I'm more than welcome to give back the belongings I griefed, it was an honest mistake and I am truly sorry, I really hope I
am allowed back on the server. 

Thank-you, -D x

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown, make sure to do /rules and be more careful next time :3
- KatNip