Thumbs Down 
Code:
I was banned on hometown

Limitlessplays

for griefing

Kat

I didn't do anything

the server was great and it was my favorite server

Huh  IDK I was buying ex bottles, and I left but then I showed my 2 friends and one of them when I wasn't looking started griefing and me and Buttermaster714 weren't  looking at the place when SupremeChan comes and destorys his crops I didnt know but when I found out they were following us and so I hid but he saw me and then banned me and my friend Buttermaster714, but before that my other friend (SupremeChan) had to leave to do his homework.

(12-16-2016, 05:58 AM)limitlessplays Wrote:
Code:
I was banned on hometown

Limitlessplays

for griefing

Kat

I didn't do anything

Huh  IDK I was buying ex bottles, and I left but then I showed my 2 friends and one of them when I wasn't looking started griefing and me and Buttermaster714 weren't  looking at the place when SupremeChan comes and destorys his crops I didnt know but when I found out they were following us and so I hid but he saw me and then banned me and my friend Buttermaster714, but before that my other friend (SupremeChan) had to leave to do his homework.
Well, for starters when I started to speak to you and your friend, buttermaster. He immediately logged out. On the other hand, when I had confronted you, you started to say "it was only SupremeChan not us" however it was all three of you. You had done the least amount of damage. If you can improve your appeal and explain that you're sorry etc. I will be willing to unban you. 

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/0zSBk
- KatNip

(12-16-2016, 06:22 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 05:58 AM)limitlessplays Wrote:
Code:
I was banned on hometown

Limitlessplays

for griefing

Kat

I didn't do anything

Well, for starters when I started to speak to you and your friend, buttermaster. He immediately logged out. On the other hand, when I had confronted you, you started to say "it was only SupremeChan not us" however it was all three of you. You had done the least amount of damage. If you can improve your appeal and explain that you're sorry etc. I will be willing to unban you. 

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/0zSBk

check SupremeChan also

This appeal is for you to be unbanned. Not SupremeChan. He will be dealt with if he appeals.
- KatNip

(12-16-2016, 06:30 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: This appeal is for you to be unbanned. Not SupremeChan. He will be dealt with if he appeals.

is he banned

Yes. He is.
- KatNip

(12-16-2016, 06:36 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Yes. He is.
I am admitting that we did grief. And I am very sorry for our actions and for lying several times. My friend refuses to admit this. Even tho I know there is like a %0.00001 chance that we can get unbanned but it's still worth a try so if you could consider it it would be appreciated.

Jaysondl

I was banned for mass theft.
I have know idea on what I did but I would like to say this is an awesome server, I have made a ton of friends. I will do whatever it takes to be unbanned.

I was also banned by lex

(12-17-2016, 08:47 AM)jaysondl Wrote: Jaysondl

I was banned for mass theft.
I have know idea on what I did but I would like to say this is an awesome server, I have made a ton of friends. I will do whatever it takes to be unbanned.

I was also banned by lex

Please make your own appeal to be unbanned and don't comment on others appeals please. 

Thread rules here:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
- KatNip