Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Banned for xray
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: NetherGoblin

Reason for your ban: xray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: [b]I know I xrayed and I know its bannable I did it to get money I stoped after a few days I felt really bad that's why I have been giving by no means am I trying to say I should not have been banned I xrayed knowing its not allowed and I will not blame it on anyone if you want you can take all my money that I have gotten from the diamonds if you think my armor is from xray feel free to take it too I don't want to have a part of this anymore when I stoped I just 100% stoped I got told my star that thay knew I xrayed thay were just never on at the same time as me im not sure if thay mean any staff I was on with lex ones and she msged me and msged her so I guess star was waiting to see me and star if your reading im so sorry anyone reading im sorry I don't like the fact this happened and I know its my fault and I know but doing this wont mean ill get unbanned but I hope you can forgive me even if I don't get unbanned[/b]

Why do you want to come back: I love this server I know you hear it a lot but its fun you guys have been my fam for about 2 years and I don't wanna leave you guys so fast over something dump I did I really just wanna come back to you guys I don't really even go mining and such anymore I mostly build random things and talk if you want I can show you proof I have removed the xray I removed it like ones I felt bad for it but I really wanna come back for you guys your my fam and friends so at least will you forgive me?
[Image: abfe7dd5da5715fac0667e71ff5c6492.gif]
Can I borrow a kiss?... I promise I'll give it back...

I'm glad to see you owned up immediately, it will make this process a lot faster. Because you are a long-time player, I expected more from you, especially with all the xray bans you've seen happen.

That being said, I'll unban you if you sufficiently answer these questions.

- Why is x-raying bad?
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

- Why is x-raying bad?: because it causes a disadvantage to the other players by obtaining more ores, in which causes the server to suffer, Economically by selling my ores for cheaper prices..
- How does x-raying affect other players?: I think I explained that above...
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?: ...
- How will you take this ban and learn from it? : as I said before I love this server and I was being dump xraying If I could go back I would have never done it but I cant but in the few days I have been banned theres been nothing to do most times im on here now that I lost here I guess you never know what you had until you loss it this is a great server that I wish to stay on longer and make up for what I did I would do anything to come back and I would never do this again even knowing about how bad xraying is I did it and it was a mistake I made and I would do anything to fix it I hope you accept of this

Star's using my essay punishment for this appeal, NetherGoblin, it would be beneficial to expand upon each point she asked of you with a paragraph each before she makes an official decision on this.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thanks Grimm

- Why is x-raying bad?: its unfair to other players as I can find ores and such much faster
- How does x-raying affect other players?: I can make better tools and armor and sell them for lower making it so no one else can sell them as low
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?: I could mine diamonds and make better items and sell them or just sell the diamonds to the shop making me richer then everyone and making diamonds worth go down and everything else
- How will you take this ban and learn from it? : as I said before I love this server and I was being dump xraying If I could go back I would have never done it but I cant but in the few days I have been banned theres been nothing to do most times im on here now that I lost here I guess you never know what you had until you loss it this is a great server that I wish to stay on longer and make up for what I did I would do anything to come back and I would never do this again even knowing about how bad xraying is I did it and it was a mistake I made and I would do anything to fix it I hope you accept of this (I don't know what I would change here)

Nether, use paragraphs, not sentences.

- Why is x-raying bad?: Its unfair to other players
- How does x-raying affect other players?: Lets me get more items and lowers the diamonds for them
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?: it makes the rate of all ores go down
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?: I hated getting banned over something dump I did and this is a mistake I wont make again

(12-20-2016, 07:59 AM)Star Wrote: Nether, use paragraphs, not sentences.

Sorry didn't know I was trying to put a lot in to it

(12-20-2016, 10:44 PM)NetherGoblin Wrote: - Why is x-raying bad?: Its unfair to other players
- How does x-raying affect other players?: Lets me get more items and lowers the diamonds for them
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?: it makes the rate of all ores go down
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?: I hated getting banned over something dump I did and this is a mistake I wont make again

Sorry didn't know I was trying to put a lot in to it

Nether, re-read what Star and Grimm have said. You need to put MORE effort into it. As well as you need to write IN paragraphs not sentences. Otherwise you will not be getting unbanned any time soon. I suggest you take my advice and look at the questions and answer them in a LOT of detail.
- KatNip

- Why is x-raying bad?: its a cheat a hack or whatever you want to call it and its not allowed on servers as it lets one player have a advantage over another it should not be used at all in anyway its mostly bad as it helps a player (in this case me) get better gear and more money then others making it unfair for all players making the server less fun for new players and long term players

- How does x-raying affect other players?: It makes it so I get better items and gear and taking all the ores that other players need out of the world and making it so only me and other players with diamonds before me have diamond items and making it harder for anyone else to get to diamond tools and sucking the fun out of the server forever one (after time even me :/) and with less players long term players wont come on as everyone has houses and everything they need making the server run down

- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?: a xrayer could easily come on and get more ores then anyone else and sell them for say half off there for making money harder to earn and the cost of everything go down in this case I was selling diamonds to players for less then at the shop and if no one would buy I would xray more and sell them for lower there for making diamond price go down to nothing if I didn't get stoped it would have made it so diamonds were only 5$ but a stack of iron would only sell for a 15$ sucking the fun out of the server making money hard to earn again

- How will you take this ban and learn from it? : as I said before I love this server and I was being dump xraying If I could go back I would have never done it but I cant but in the few days I have been banned theres been nothing to do most times im on here now that I lost here I guess you never know what you had until you loss it this is a great server that I wish to stay on longer and make up for what I did I would do anything to come back and I would never do this again even knowing about how bad xraying is I did it and it was a mistake I made and I would do anything to fix it I hope you accept of this all if not I see and I will take my leave if you wish thanks for all the fun times fam

Im sorry but I don't know anything else to add this is what I think is bad about xraying if theres something else feel free to tell me  but I cant think of anything else if you still think its short im sorry <3

Oops made it a reply

Good! You'll be unbanned, but once you are, we'll need to figure out how much money you made from diamonds, as I checked your account and there's hardly any money there.

Welcome back to HomeTown.