• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for X-Ray that i didn't use
My account (Username: Glasterz) was banned for using X-Ray. I don't use X-ray and never will. In fact, I don't even know how to get a mod like that and don't intend to. The only mods I run are WorldEditWrapper for LiteLoader and OptiFine. I understand how it could've been a misunderstanding though. I mine in a weird way. I don't use torches on a strip mine because mobs rarely spawn there. Whenever I find ores I go up or down and in a new direction. That could've been what the Mod thought I was doing. It was a really lucky mining trip for me because I found a lot of stuff so there was a lot of large holes from the veins of ores that i have mined.

Sorry for no evidence, I can't get my screenshot to get into this post. That shows my knowledge of computers :/. Now that I think about it, I wasn't even the one that installed the mods on this computer, my dad did it... I really have no clue how to install a mod.

Hope you take this into consideration. Thanks for reading

-Glasterz

P.S. I'm an idiot, I found the attachments at the bottom, sorry!
There's my .minecraft folder, no mods. Also, what's a resource pack? I'm such a noob.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I was banned by Kat.

Hey I know I should not be replying but I wanna point something out if you look at that image it has a file called "xrayversion" just saying Tongue
[Image: abfe7dd5da5715fac0667e71ff5c6492.gif]
Can I borrow a kiss?... I promise I'll give it back...

Welp... It was an effort... Ill be gone now, I didn't have much stuff anyway lol. Glad you were nice about it

(12-19-2016, 12:18 AM)Glasterz Wrote: Welp... It was an effort... Ill be gone now, I didn't have much stuff anyway lol. Glad you were nice about it

LOL Its highlighted too XD

(12-19-2016, 12:18 AM)Glasterz Wrote: Welp... It was an effort... Ill be gone now, I didn't have much stuff anyway lol. Glad you were nice about it

LOL Its highlighted too XD

Sorry to see you go (ps if your going to lie do it well) hope you do something better then this on the next server
[Image: abfe7dd5da5715fac0667e71ff5c6492.gif]
Can I borrow a kiss?... I promise I'll give it back...

Nice try... Appeal Denied.
- KatNip

lol

#funniestbanappealsof2016