• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwatch
Star 
As you can maybe MAYBE tell I haven't been on the server mainly because I have been playing Overwatch which is basically similar to Team Fortress but with more diversity (imo).

Also I wanted to know who is your favorite character on Overwatch (if you play that is) and what lvl are you?

My favorite character is D.va and I have played for 23 hours so far soooo I am lvl 35 my lvl might be higher tho after this post since I have been playing daily now lol but this game is deadass fun my b.

[Image: tumblr_ocvwbzK2VG1r85zuto1_500.gif]

she's my dorito daughter
~ Mayor of Florisse ~
[Image: BOj3UrN.png]
HomeTown Player Since
January 18, 2014

I don't play it but how good Is it? should I play it?
[Image: abfe7dd5da5715fac0667e71ff5c6492.gif]
Can I borrow a kiss?... I promise I'll give it back...

(12-20-2016, 05:42 AM)NetherGoblin Wrote: I don't play it but how good Is it? should I play it?

It's A-mei-zing! Tbh it's better than mine craft #sorrynotsorry and honestly the memes for the game are the dankest and Tracer is gay. I honestly strongly recommend Overwatch I think the game is a bit pricey but if you get it while it's on sale it's not too bad but it's pretty demanding on the software it requires : - / which sucks TBH.

I have seen some gameplay footages and my friends play it, and it seems pretty neat. The only problems are the software and the price of the whole game. You could fill an entire mesa crater with that amount of cash.

Oh crap, i forgot i am a salty tf2 fan. But it seems that the neutral (and much smarter) part of me was faster and typed his opinion first. Well, better luck next time...

I'm lvl 12 or something, I usually main Reinhardt and sometimes Pharah...
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(01-17-2017, 04:09 AM)Sky Wrote: I'm lvl 12 or something, I usually main Reinhardt and sometimes Pharah...

Omg tbh I find that Reinhardt is hard for me to play personally since his health is low for a tank and I forget to regen his shield :-( BUT his ULT is OP. Also Pharah is fun to play but it sucks if there is a Torb, Bastion, Widow, or Soldier on the other team. 

I have been maining D.va for a while but I am trying to main Zenyatta and it sucks since he is somewhat an easy target by himself.

Also has anyone read any of the comics or watched the short films? AND IF ANYONE HAS SOME OVERWATCH MEMES PLS POST THEM 

[Image: CmvvPJKXEAAR3xY.jpg]

okay anywayys... Does anyone play now since the game has gotten somewhat more popular? I mean the software requirements is definitely more than MC but honestly there is so many good games that requires more software than MC. I only play on the weekends tho but the lore of the game is very enticing and the comics and shorts that accompany the game makes you feel more immersed. I'm not gunna lie sure it's quite pricey but overall it's a very fun game that is addicting IMO.

ps. there is so many sales for the game like honestly you can get the game for $30 during these sales and it's just $5 more than MC

After months of teetering on whether to get it or not, I finally purchased the game last November and I haven't regretted it.  I'd definitely reccomend it to anyone who enjoys team-based shooters from time to time.

The thing that I love so much about it is the variety of gameplay styles it offers.  I enjoyed playing games like Halo when I was younger, but my aim has always been absolute crap; it's no different recently.  However, Overwatch has plenty of roles that don't require players to have a perfect aim.  I main Mercy, a support role, who has a healing/damage boosting beam that locks onto nearby teammates, and it's been a wonderful experience.

For those who aren't quite convinced due to the price of the game, its anniversary is coming fairly soon, and they'll probably have a sale price on it during that time.  

To answer OP's question, my favorite character is Mercy for the reason mentioned prior, and I'm level 173, I think?  Frankly, I've been a bit burned out of it from playing so much.  I started the Nexus Challenge just yesterday for Genji's Oni Skin, and frankly, I had a lot of fun playing Heroes of the Storm too.  I played at least another 5 matches after unlocking the event rewards.  ;v;  If you're doing the challenge too, I wouldn't mind grouping up with you for some of the matches in the following weeks.  If you want to add me, my battletag is PicnicBasket#11312.
[Image: Fzsb0W0.png]

Level 160 something- I'm a widow,Reaper n Pharah main ^~^ ( I also play Mercy )
xo