• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_minigunner_, staff and community.
_minigunner_

Don't be a dick, the land you said I built on was land you sold to some kid and the kid allowed soybutter8 (who is like 8 or 10 years old) to build on there. We built on it the same day you sold the land to the kid and you have been on numerous times since the sale and have said nothing about til now. Let soybutter8 who is on maybe once a month keep her house. TheOnlykat was on the day you made the sale and was asking the kid about it while she was following him making sure he wasn't destroying anything. You even verified in the chat that you sold the land to him. He allowed soybutter8 to build there so I went to help her since nobody else wanted to help her out at all learning how to play Minecraft.

I also went around a few hundred blocks with a stick that day and clicked around to make sure nobody else owned the land close by. The kid you sold the land to is the small house across from soybutter8. I will not tare down her house, deal with the choice and sale you made.

Staff~
I'll most likey get banned for this post but this server has has a few issues it needs to address such as people making random protected plots around the server or going back on sales like stated above. I'll admit out of curiosity I have x-rayed farms that are allegedly 50/50 pay out but I will tell you that the redstone points to more of a 75 to 25 payout in favor of the farm owner. Most of the farms owners such as jelly (whose farms are the most guilty of bad payouts.) haven't even been logged on for months and has iron flowing out of his chests and lagging the server with entities until a server reset, most of which stay since all of his farms are over the public farm so they stay loaded. How does a auto farm kill 4 iron gullums at once and only pay out 3 pieces of iron? simple, sit in the afk pool and you'll notice the door open every so often. The redstone clocks / repeaters between the switching plates is a dead give away, once the door is open the iron deposits into the owners chest. I have also seen this same scam in some paid farms (except shis, those have been fine so far.) I have also x-rayed around some areas of peoples builds (high end players on the server) and seen duping going on. 

I have stated the previous mainly for the users to be aware of before buying into farms. the server is great and has a lot of amazing builds and during my travels from one end to the other I have been blown away at the creativity among the users and the community. A more vigilant eye needs to be kept rather than AFKing for hours or relying on core protect as the system is flawed and can be avoided if you know how core protect works.

Players and community ~
      You are all amazing!!! I have met some great people such as Flamingembers, Epicmat56, G_E_E_Z_E_R, pacman1975 (unfortunately was banned for reasons only the mods and admin no about now)  and Aqurias to name a few and hope to see you all in the future. The issue with the land dispute is not the only reason I have left. I work in research and development for a company that is finding better and cleaner was to refine oil and it is my priority next to family. Currently we are putting the finishing touches on a process that makes asphalt with little to no emissions and are in the beginning stages of building the first plant, from there I will be jumping into fuels and water purification.

I have left my castle at 8400 and 9700 unclaimed with all the chest set to public. Take what you need from the chests and the tree farm (please be a bro and regrow). I hope everyone can use this as a safe point to stay when traveling into the new world when border expands or just stop by to finish the build (80 to 90% complete). Every server I have been on I have left my mark in some way and hope until a reset happens everyone can enjoy it.

Please when a player comes on to the server help them, it may be their first time. The most satisfying times I have had were going to help all of you when I could or teaching some players like soybutter8 how to play. Aquaris has tthe books I have made so far about my good deeds and helping others. I hope copies are made and it becomes an inspiration for others to get the true since of community this server has.  
The way Minecraft was meant to be played.

From looking at some of your mines and your home "spawner" it doesn't seem like you have X-Rayed. If you have could you mail me on the forums a warp name or co-ords to state other wise. I appreciate you being honest with the staff. However I suggest you do not call other people a "dick" just because you may be mad or had a disagreement with another player on the server. If it is such a problem, you should go to a staff member to get help with the situation. Currently you are not banned. However if it is proven in game you have committed an offence such as X-Ray etc. You will be banned.
- KatNip

(12-19-2016, 06:51 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: From looking at some of your mines and your home "spawner" it doesn't seem like you have X-Rayed. If you have could you mail me on the forums a warp name or co-ords to state other wise. I appreciate you being honest with the staff. However I suggest you do not call other people a "dick" just because you may be mad or had a disagreement with another player on the server. If it is such a problem, you should go to a staff member to get help with the situation. Currently you are not banned. However if it is proven in game you have committed an offence such as X-Ray etc. You will be banned.

i know i have nothing to do with this or whatever, 
but i dont think he meant x-raying ores, like not that type
i think he meant as in he used x-ray to look through buildings to examine them more closely

like the x-ray mod, has a gui in it which allows you to select which blocks you want to see, like normal x-ray but with the chosen blocks.
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

i know i have nothing to do with this or whatever, 
but i dont think he meant x-raying ores, like not that type
i think he meant as in he used x-ray to look through buildings to examine them more closely

like the x-ray mod, has a gui in it which allows you to select which blocks you want to see, like normal x-ray but with the chosen blocks.

I love that you know this.

edit: WOW THAT REPLY GOT HeCKED UP
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Hello, I went by the castle today and it looks like its gonna be pretty cool, it's one of those things that I may go by one day and finish it. I will definitely do some work on it and I just hope no...... scrubs completely destroy it.