Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
banned for ip advertising
Server you were banned on (SMP):HometownMC

Minecraft name:nndawg91

Reason for your ban: IP advertising

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I have a lot of friends that I play with. For Example ConnorF_. Plus Hometown is probably the best MC server ive ever played on. I have put so much time into it. And some money for VIP 3. But that's not important, the real reason I want to be unbanned is I love hometown when I get on the server I feel like I'm at home all warm and snuggly.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because Hometown is like home to me, when I'm on people are so nice to me, I promise I didn't know that IP advertising was against the rules, if you agree to unban me I will be very happy and never advertise anything ever again.

I honestly didn't know that ip advertising was against the rules Undecided

Upon entering our server, you are taken through a tutorial, at the end of which is a small quiz based on the information you were supposed to read. One of the signs literally says that IP Advertising is a permanent bannable offense. Another sign says that spam is also a big no-no. Also, I recognize your username. I'm pretty sure you've played with us long enough to know this stuff.

I know Sad I'm sorry

But I did read the rules.

I often forget stuff

Man its too close to Christmas for this :/

Pls don't keep me banned I'm sorry I truly am!! :'( Ive been looking at servers and all I can think about is this one! I will do anything please! Unban me. please!

Please!?!?!

You need to be patient for Lex to respond. If you keep posting it can just make her responce take longer. I suggest you wait as staff have lives out of mc.
- KatNip

I would literally do anything

Ok sry

I just want to be unbanned

(12-21-2016, 05:23 PM)nndawg911 Wrote: I just want to be unbanned

The more you comment the less likely you will be unbanned for being impatient.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: EFHyDGs.png]
- KatNip

Ok sry

Like Ara said before, one of the first things you see when you join the server is the rules.
[Image: jG2AVpf.png]
These rules are stated clearly, and honestly, your common sense should have told you that spamming another server's IP isn't allowed. You have been here more than long enough to know these rules.

Moving onto what you did on WC;
[Image: BfJnFnc.jpg]

The things that you said were incredibly inappropriate and way out of line. Not only did you do this on WC, but you came back to HT and spammed their IP trying to get others to join you. I have no idea why you thought this was a good idea or okay in any way, but obviously it was not. If you had done this on our server, you would have been permanently banned by the first message.

Your appeal is not nearly good enough for me to consider unbanning you. The combination of your actions, lack of depth in your appeal, and your impatience has just set you farther back. If you really care about coming back, I will be expecting a fantastic appeal. Not just a sentence or two in each section. Your appeal needs to be on par with xray bans who appeal successfully.
Good luck.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]