• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Susiron

Reason for your ban: "For actions on WC"; advertising on the WC server (I believe? Sorry if that's incorrect)

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: It was petty and stupid of me to retaliate against the WC users that spammed HomeTown. Though I only advertised HomeTown on WC and at the time thought it all in good fun, I can understand that my actions could have resulted in more spam or trouble for HT if the WC users chose to retaliate in turn. Besides that, it really was just petty and ill-considered. Even though I saw other people going to retaliate against the WC server, I should have used better judgement and not done so myself. I can assure that, if unbanned, I will not do anything like this again in the future.

Why do you want to come back: HomeTown is the only MC server I use consistently, and I adore the community and staff. I'd hate to lose this server over some stupid judgement on my part, particularly when I have so many in-progress projects that I'd love to finish.

Thank you for owning up to everything right off the bat. This can't happen again. From what I've heard it was only you and nndawg that advertised HT on WC. Is that true?

After answering that, please leave an apology in your reply to WC and hairgirl. Once that's done, I'll unban you.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(12-22-2016, 11:10 AM)Star Wrote: Thank you for owning up to everything right off the bat. This can't happen again. From what I've heard it was only you and nndawg that advertised HT on WC. Is that true?

After answering that, please leave an apology in your reply to WC and hairgirl. Once that's done, I'll unban you.

No worries, it won't. I'm honestly not sure if nndawg and I are the only ones that advertised. There were a lot of people talking about going to the WC server at that time, and several people mentioned that they had been banned on the WC server. I'm not sure if those people were banned for advertising, spam, or an unrelated offense. I also can't say for certain who said they were banned by the WC server; I have an awful memory, and I'd hate to name someone that had no involvement in this mess, especially if the ban was completely unrelated anyway.

I'm not sure who hairgirl is (I believe she's a mod on WC, and used to have some involvement with HT? I've heard her mentioned, but that's all), but I apologize for any inconvenience or ill will that I've caused for the WC server, hairgirl, and between HT and WC. It was stupid of me to retaliate over stupid spam, and it won't happen again.

Its true me and I couple of other people were advertising WC on HomeTown (I forgot the other peoples names)

I didn't mean to put an I I ment to put an a

(12-22-2016, 12:59 PM)nndawg911 Wrote: Its true me and I couple of other people were advertising WC on HomeTown (I forgot the other peoples names)

I didn't mean to put an I I ment to put an a

This will be addressed on your appeal too, don't you worry.

As for you Susiron, hair is the owner of WC. Thank you for the apology, you'll be unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!