• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(12-22-2016, 11:10 AM)Star Wrote: Thank you for owning up to everything right off the bat. This can't happen again. From what I've heard it was only you and nndawg that advertised HT on WC. Is that true?

After answering that, please leave an apology in your reply to WC and hairgirl. Once that's done, I'll unban you.

No worries, it won't. I'm honestly not sure if nndawg and I are the only ones that advertised. There were a lot of people talking about going to the WC server at that time, and several people mentioned that they had been banned on the WC server. I'm not sure if those people were banned for advertising, spam, or an unrelated offense. I also can't say for certain who said they were banned by the WC server; I have an awful memory, and I'd hate to name someone that had no involvement in this mess, especially if the ban was completely unrelated anyway.

I'm not sure who hairgirl is (I believe she's a mod on WC, and used to have some involvement with HT? I've heard her mentioned, but that's all), but I apologize for any inconvenience or ill will that I've caused for the WC server, hairgirl, and between HT and WC. It was stupid of me to retaliate over stupid spam, and it won't happen again.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Susiron - 12-22-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 12-22-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Susiron - 12-22-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by nndawg911 - 12-22-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 12-22-2016, 10:17 PM