Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: theas1andude

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Kiro

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to come back in order to help my friend build our base. It was also in my stupidity thinking that I can do whatever I wanted in someone else's server. I would also like to come back to apologize for griefing the property of the ones I griefed.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server with my friend. It is a very peaceful server with a great community and it was my greedy fault that I took other people's items that weren't for taking. Everybody is extremely helpful and non-vulgar.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
-theas1andude

To start, obby did not ban you, I did. Please revise your ban appeal in that sense. Additionally, I only found one build griefed by you, but in your appeal you mentioned several. Please elaborate on what other builds you took creative liberty on and felt the need to change. The great community you mentioned is based off of trust of knowing that other people will follow the rules. As made apparent by our tutorial, which extensively coveres all of our rules. The first question in the tutorial even regards grief.
        As of, I would like you to change the name on the "who banned you" as your ban message says Kiro, and I would greatly appreciate the names of other people you griefed if possible.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(12-23-2016, 12:03 AM)Keero Wrote: To start, obby did not ban you, I did. Please revise your ban appeal in that sense. Additionally, I only found one build griefed by you, but in your appeal you mentioned several. Please elaborate on what other builds you took creative liberty on and felt the need to change. The great community you mentioned is based off of trust of knowing that other people will follow the rules. As made apparent by our tutorial, which extensively coveres all of our rules. The first question in the tutorial even regards grief.
        As of, I would like you to change the name on the "who banned you" as your ban message says Kiro, and I would greatly appreciate the names of other people you griefed if possible.

I am not sure of the other person I griefed but there was only one other person besides you.

You didn't grief me to my knowledge, but I was easily able to repair the damage you did that I found. After reviewing your appeal I have found it sufficient. You are welcome back to hometown. Please review the rules upon your return.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]