• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 month rule.
What would happen if u were moving home, wifi was broken, pc was broken etc. If someone had a large building it would be completely destroyed because of some irl problem

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I was on a hiatus of several months. I came back relatively recently to find many changes to the game itself as well as the server, but my builds and claims were intact, and that's why I'm still playing on this server now. Due to no intention of mine, I ended up with a severe hand injury, where numerous bones in my right hand, my dominant hand, were broken. It took a long time for me to be able to comfortably use a mouse for any sort of gaming. My absence wasn't by choice.

My absence was relatively short, some folks have life 'stuff' happen that lasts a lot longer. I don't think it's fair to punish anyone, for any reason, because they aren't able to commit to schedule. The long term protection of players builds and claims is one of the things I greatly respect about this server. I would hate to see that change.
"Taste Sauce, from which all spices flow! Drink up, ye Pirates here below! Until the Kansas School Board calls, Praise Noodles, Sauce, and Meaty Balls! RAmen!"