• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was a great run.
Sad 
A great run indeed! I enjoyed building, enjoyed talking with you all, enjoyed messing with /vote for my rank, buying stuff, man! Such a great survival server. Personally, my favorite that I have ever come across.

But like all good things, things must end Sad  As the new year approaches, so does new tastes.

I'll no longer be playing with you all </3

I'm moving on to other things, as well as getting ready for my adulthood that's.. creeping up really quickly.
Thank you all for the fun and friends that you've all been, and thanks to the staff that kept it the way it is!

(Yes, this means that my large build isn't gonna be finished xUx darnit.)

~ Xelithorian/Brutegammer/Xelbot
Otherwise known as Xelbot. Creator, engineer, thinker. Nice to meet you!

awwww ;-; I'll be sad to see you go. But I get it, and gl dealing with adult thingos Big Grin dw man, it's not that hard to be a functioning human adult!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Sorry to see you go. Hope you can sometimes pop in to say hello. Good luck in your future life~ u.u
Peace
- KatNip

It's sad to see you go, but I hope the best for you.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I wish you all the best, Xel <3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(12-26-2016, 08:25 AM)ZoBot_ Wrote: I wish you all the best, Xel <3

You too, Xe! <3
the irony.
Otherwise known as Xelbot. Creator, engineer, thinker. Nice to meet you!