• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: DrTexx (texx0101 at time of ban)
Please note that I changed my username because I was sick of the lack of capitals in my old one, it was not in an attempt to circumvent a ban as I'm sure that wouldn't work anyway

Reason for your ban: I received a ban for griefing. I was exploring the world and I took blocks such as glowstone a few times because I was a fool and was too lazy to get it myself. I screwed up and I regret it. I argued in my mind that some of the builds were abandon, so it was okay, but I was simply making excuses.

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: I'm truly sorry for what I've done. I'm willing to give back any and all blocks I've acquired and apologise to anyone who I've harmed as a result. Seriously, I got cocky, and I screwed up. I promise it will not happen again. May I please get the names of the people I griefed and what I griefed so I can send them an apology in a private message, I will not be facetious nor grumpy, I just don't want anyone to feel I'm an evil person.

Why do you want to come back: I'd like to return to my build and the absolutely awesome community on the server. I feel like I've betrayed the server. The very first thing I will do once I rejoin is re-read over the rules in detail and check other forum posts to see anything else which could be classified as inappropriate behaviour. I really screwed up guys, please let me join you all again

This appeal was well written. You have been unbanned. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact names of who you griefed, maybe lex can add on to this if she has that information. Welcome back to the server.