Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):SMP
Minecraft name: Hunto10

Reason for your ban: Lost a bet

Who banned you: Frost

Why should you be unbanned: I was stupid enough to do a bet which was a 1v1 spleef with frost if I win I get enforcer if you win I get banned..

Why do you want to come back: I don't know why I was stupid enough to even do that bet.. I feel so stupid, If I don't get unbanned, Nemesis if you're reading. Congrats Winterville is yours
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

9 - 0 record in spleef. Undefeated

(12-28-2016, 06:48 AM)frost Wrote: 5 - 0 record in high stakes spleef.

dang RIP Hunto
Proud Owner Of GoldenCity

and quek coems along and defeats you 9-1
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

10 - 1 in friendlies (lost to quek). 4 - 0 undefeated in high stakes and defeated quek in the high stakes rematch.

(12-28-2016, 07:21 AM)frost Wrote: 10 - 1 in friendlies (lost to quek). 4 - 0 undefeated in high stakes and defeated quek in the high stakes rematch.
*cough* I have footage of u hovering in the rematch *cough*

As an elite level spleefer, I pride in the most legitimate gameplay only

has this become the spleef log?

High stakes spleef has got to be the best ban reason I've ever seen xD

this is real? I mean if it is, then its pretty easy to get enforcer then... and it seems we can all suddenly post on appeals we have nothing to do with. Good to know!