• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modertown
Hi Mumsan19, horsesonya, marimbah, wanted to see if your on the forums.

aron23

Hai (:
xo

What do you 3 think of adding a Moderntown train expansion? Blue is underground and red is above ground. Trains would be full scale and maybe a Minecraft maintenance train that we can ride to view. Most would be just track like the example over by the marina currently and then build some trains by the current bridge and a couple other places like the entrance next to the /warp moderntown and the red track next to the ocean. Anyone up for a team project?

[Image: nvcW1Pq.png]

Yes, it would br awesome! The underground ones has to be far down bc of marimbahs cave house xD or it can go up and down. Seasoaps house have a basement but if we follow the line u drew then it would be no problem. We also have to look out for the not finished subway. But if we go into it we can just oveewrite it. And the bridge part. Whats ur plan there? Tongue anyways a super idea. I'm in!
//Sonya

--Owner of /Warp Sstore--
       --Co-Owner of /Warp Moderntown--

I agree with Sonya.
xo

If, for some reason, the line does cut across my house I can remove my basement. I don't mind Smile

Looks like the subway is at a depth of 24 or depth 47 are some cavern't. I can either connect with that or go lower if you like. I was thinking maybe building a bridge next to the current one with a train track and a couple train cars. I'm flexible though, what do you all think. We don't have to go that far though if we don't want to. We should be able to steer clear from Seasoap's basement. I'll follow the current line in the map if everyone agree's.

Thanks Lil for the box of supplies! Smile

(01-23-2016, 04:10 PM)Seasoap Wrote: If, for some reason, the line does cut across my house I can remove my basement. I don't mind Smile

How deep down does your basement go? You might not need to remove it (:

I like the bridge idea alot but we also have to check how deep marimbahs cave house is so that we don't build right into that. Oh and you're welcome just let me or any of the owners know if you need anything and we will try to help you (:

Oh and btw on the map the blue line goes under the staff house not seasoap's house so I don't realy think that his house will be a problem. But I will check how deep down the staff house's basement goes.

Okay so the staff house's basement is 59 Deep and the original subway, or the one me marim and sonya started to work on a while ago is 40-43 Deep, So I will have marim check on her Cave house and then we can make a decision about how Deep the subway will go after that.
xo

Here is an alternative suggestion. So we don't have to dog basements and other projects. I can keep the train on the West side of the map and with your permission I wanted to build a small train station under your building and maybe in the future we can do a phase 2 if we wanted to expand it across the city.

[Image: WffJxid.jpg]

Hey guys!
We are currently rebuliding stuff in moderntown as u may see if u warp there.
The roads are first in line. Then we thought of the lighthouse  and something else, I don't remember. Lilian fill in i i forgot something.  x)
//Sonya

--Owner of /Warp Sstore--
       --Co-Owner of /Warp Moderntown--