• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
HomeTown Market
Welcome to the HomeTown market thread. This is where you will see the rules of the market that we have and request a spot within the market. 

Market Rules:

1: You are to keep good inventory of the things that you sell, any shop that is out if inventory for an extended period of time will be given a warning. If after the warning the shop is not stocked within reason you will be sent mail about the removal of said shop.
2: The shop areas are world guarded and as such you will need a market staff member to add you to the area once a request for a shop has been made. The area within the shop is free to decorate and set-up how you see fit.
3. Please refrain from having your pets at the market.
4. now with the market full i will allow players to make a reservation for a shop, if it anytime the shop becomes free due to removal it will be given to the first player that has it reserved. this will help keep a good flow of owners coming in. this is a first come basis only, you are encouraged to read through the thread to see what is avaliable or not. 

Extended Absence:

If for any reason you are going to be away from the server for an extended period of time, please inform the market staff. This way we know how will not be around to be able to stock their shops.

Removal of Shops: 

There will bi-weekly check ups on the shops to see who is stocking or who is not stocking their shops. As such any shop that is not stock will be subject to a removal. If at first inspection your shop is out of stock you will be sent a warning, after a week you shop will be checked a second time. If after the second inspection you have still not stocked your shop you will be sent a mail about the removal of your shop. Once the mail is sent you will have a week to remove your things before the shop is reclaimed for the server and reused. If you do not get the things removed within the time frame you will loose what you have there, we will not respawn what you had in the shop at time of removal.

How To Get a Shop:

All you need to do is look at this post and find a open shop that you like at /warp market, once you have located the one you like that is free post a comment on this thread including your full in game name and the shop you have selected. We will to our best to get the shop assigned to you in a timely manner.

Market Staff:

Arayvek

Market Shops:

1: Packlid 
2: Jazz5253
3: BlondePencilBox
4: Marshe627
5: Seras0
6: mg_zt_04
7: BigAssMofo0204
8: David_Alan_Rowe
9: xenophorb
10: evil_and_awesome -Stock Request sent 5/27
11: ScooterBerry25
12: Thorsassin 
13: 
14: BlokaTron
15: sarahx - Stock request sent 5/27
16: LittleLava1
17: 20f
18: GakaiGinger - Stock Request Sent 5/27 
19: Agt_Washington Going on vacation
20: 1pinkpig  - Spoke to on 5/24 said restocking.
21: 
22: SebuPlaysMC
23: Ronin220 -Restock request sent 5/27 
24: emeraldpotter - stock request sent 5/27
25: 

for those of you that have red notes on this list will be subject to removal within a week.  The next check up on the market shops will be 1/29/2016.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Hello Market Staff,

I have read and understand all the rules applied above.
I am interested at starting a small shop at the market 9. I will be ready and up and running for business in 3 days!

Please let me know what else you would require from me for approval.
Thank you for your time
Bigassmofo0204 aka BAM, Mofo
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(01-23-2016, 07:50 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: Hello Market Staff,

I have read and understand all the rules applied above.
I am interested at starting a small shop at the market 9. I will be ready and up and running for business in 3 days!

Please let me know what else you would require from me for approval.
Thank you for your time
Bigassmofo0204 aka BAM, Mofo

you have been added to market 9

Hi I would like to open a shop in market 22, I read all the rules. Within 2-4 days I will have everything stocked and able to do business. Please send me any further news about my apply.
Yours,
RobertoCR

I have read and understand the rules stated above. I would like to apply for [Market 11]

However As there is a player currently holding it i would ask for [Market 24], if staff is not currently taking applications of abandoned shops. 

(01-25-2016, 11:34 PM)Enozh Wrote:
I have read and understand the rules stated above. I would like to apply for [Market 11]

However As there is a player currently holding it i would ask for [Market 24], if staff is not currently taking applications of abandoned shops. 

(01-25-2016, 11:16 PM)RobertoCR Wrote: Hi I would like to open a shop in market 22, I read all the rules. Within 2-4 days I will have everything stocked and able to do business. Please send me any further news about my apply.
Yours,
RobertoCR
I will work on both tonight after work and reply when ready.

Thank you Vilneas Big Grin

(01-25-2016, 11:16 PM)RobertoCR Wrote: Hi I would like to open a shop in market 22, I  read all the rules. Within 2-4 days I will have everything stocked and able to do business. Please send me any further news about my apply.
Yours,
RobertoCR
you have been added to shop 22

(01-25-2016, 11:34 PM)Enozh Wrote:

you have been added to shop 24

Hello Market People
 I am Coraline17, I am applying for shop 26. I have read your rules and added this page to my home tab so if I have any concerns I will be able to look back and reread and then ask a mod for help. I want market 26 to be amazing and to add a great shopping experience to all are new and old members. I've been an active member for a while and cant wait to help make this server better... Thank you for taking the time to read this and cooperation. Much appreciated.
P.S. I even spell checked it ha-ha.
                                                    - Coraline17

(01-27-2016, 09:14 AM)Coraline17 Wrote: Hello Market People
 I am Coraline17, I am applying for shop 26. I have read your rules and added this page to my home tab so if I have any concerns I will be able to look back and reread and then ask a mod for help. I want market 26 to be amazing and to add a great shopping experience to all are new and old members. I've been an active member for a while and cant wait to help make this server better... Thank you for taking the time to read this and cooperation. Much appreciated.
P.S. I even spell checked it ha-ha.
                                                    - Coraline17

you have been added to shop 26