• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
HomeTown Market
Hello everyone! MeepMeeperson here Smile I would like to apply for shop #19. I read up on the rules so I know what's up with keeping a good market shop. I'm excited to start helping out with the community a bit more since my friends and I are still slightly new to the server. Thanks ^^ - MeepMeeperson

Hello Market Staff,

Bigassmofo0204 here! First off I want to thank you for the opportunity you have provided me at Market 9! Business has been Great! I am looking to expend, as more item are being stocked and more employees join the Big Team. I know currently Market 10 is owned by Lavakitty1 who is due for possible eviction, I am watching closely. I would just like the Market Staff know, I am interested in the space in Market 10 for possible expansion. I would understand if this is not allowd due to the fact I already own Market 9 or a possible charge for the space.

I will be following closely

Thank you for you time,
Bigassmofo0204 aka BAM, Mofo
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(01-30-2016, 01:36 PM)MeepMeeperson Wrote: Hello everyone! MeepMeeperson here Smile I would like to apply for shop #19. I read up on the rules so I know what's up with keeping a good market shop. I'm excited to start helping out with the community a bit more since my friends and I are still slightly new to the server. Thanks ^^ - MeepMeeperson

you have been added to shop 19.

(01-31-2016, 09:45 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: Hello Market Staff,

Bigassmofo0204 here! First off I want to thank you for the opportunity you have provided me at Market 9! Business has been Great! I am looking to expend, as more item are being stocked and more employees join the Big Team. I know currently Market 10 is owned by Lavakitty1 who is due for possible eviction, I am watching closely. I would just like the Market Staff know, I am interested in the space in Market 10 for possible expansion. I would understand if this is not allowd due to the fact I already own Market 9  or a possible charge for the space.

I will be following closely

Thank you for you time,
Bigassmofo0204 aka BAM, Mofo

ibam we have talked about this on the server and this has been taken care of.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Hey Market Staff,

My name is DonSloth Angel . While i was looking around the market I saw that shop #20 was open and I was hoping for the chance to get closer to the community. I have read all the rules, and agree to follow them.

-DonSloth

(02-07-2016, 06:49 AM)KENZIE!# Wrote: Hello Market Staff,

I have read and understand all the rules applied above.
I am interested at starting a small shop at the market 16. I will be ready and up and running for business in 2-3 days!

Please let me know what else you would require from me for approval.
Thank you for your time
-KENZIE13 or KENZIE

you have been added to shop 16

Hello! I have read and clearly understand all of the rules, and I would like to apply for market 3! I won't take more than 5 days to fully stock my shop, please considered my request for the shop space.

Sincerely , Fungirl225

Hey Market Staff!
I've gone ahead and read all of the market rules and would like to apply for market 11. I currently have my shop set up at /warp madshop and everything is well stocked. This shop will be a food shop. I come on almost everyday and will keep my market well stocked at all times.

-madelo951
madelo

(02-01-2016, 05:35 AM)DonSloth Wrote: Hey Market Staff,

My name is DonSloth Angel . While i was looking around the market I saw that shop #20 was open and I was hoping for the chance to get closer to the community. I have read all the rules, and agree to follow them.

-DonSloth

(02-08-2016, 05:11 AM)Fungirl225 Wrote: Hello! I have read and clearly understand all of the rules, and I would like to apply for market 3! I won't take more than 5 days to fully stock my shop, please considered my request for the shop space.

Sincerely , Fungirl225

(02-09-2016, 06:59 AM)madelo951 Wrote: Hey Market Staff!
I've gone ahead and read all of the market rules and would like to apply for market 11. I currently have my shop set up at /warp madshop and everything is well stocked. This shop will be a food shop. I come on almost everyday and will keep my market well stocked at all times.

-madelo951

you have all been added to requested shops, Don not sure how i missed your post but i appologise.

Hello Market Staff,

I am interested at starting a small shop at the market 4. I will be ready and up and running for business in 2-3 days!

Thank you for your time
-KENZIE13 or KENZIE

(02-11-2016, 01:23 AM)KENZIE!# Wrote: Hello Market Staff,

I am interested at starting a small shop at the market 4. I will be ready and up and running for business in 2-3 days!

Thank you for your time
-KENZIE13 or KENZIE
You have already requested shop 16 and have been added to ot already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk