• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
HomeTown Market
Hello market staff,

I have read and understand all of the market rules and requirements needed. I have not been on the server today to see a plot i want but anyone would be cool if there is sizes i would like the smallest one. Thank you market staff much appreciated.
"La vida es la felicidad Alegría y Gracia"
HT Rules
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13&pid=27#pid27

Good Afternoon Market Staff,

I have read and understand the rules for having a market space and would like to apply for the Market Space # 22 if it is available. Thank you for your time and consideration.

(02-12-2016, 02:04 PM)Master_Mari Wrote: Hello market staff,

I have read and understand all of the market rules and requirements needed. I have not been on the server today to see a plot i want but anyone would be cool if there is sizes i would like the smallest one. Thank you market staff much appreciated.

you have been added to shop 25

(02-13-2016, 02:25 AM)Lady_Melissande Wrote: Good Afternoon Market Staff,

I have read and understand the rules for having a market space and would like to apply for the Market Space # 22 if it is available.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

you have been added to shop 22
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Thank you very much Vil, I'll make sure i get on tonight or tomorrow to start my shop. Much appreciated.
"La vida es la felicidad Alegría y Gracia"
HT Rules
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13&pid=27#pid27

I was wondering if I could switch from shop 16 to shop 4. If so I will have all of my stuff out of shop 16 in 1-2 days!

(02-14-2016, 04:22 AM)KENZIE!# Wrote: I was wondering if I could switch from shop 16 to shop 4. If so I will have all of my stuff out of shop 16 in 1-2 days!

as it is right now, shop 4 still belongs to someone with a removal notice coming soon. at this time i would also not like to have people picking a shop and setting it up just to have it broke down and moved to a different shop.

Hello Hometown Staff,

I would like to apply for market space 13 or 20

I understand all of the rules.

Thank you,
KCtops100

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I hope to be a great asset to our community.

~Lady

(02-16-2016, 12:55 AM)KCtops100 Wrote: Hello Hometown Staff,

I would like to apply for market space 13 or 20

I understand all of the rules.

Thank you,
KCtops100

you have been added to shop 13.

Hello hometown staff,

I would lie to apply for market space 20, I know the donsloth who owns it now, but he doesn't want it anymore and says I could take it. (still ask him, and if you need me to get him online i can do that.)

I read and know all the rules for it.

thank you,
1pinkpig