• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
HomeTown Market
Hello,i am BestInLobbyYT i have read all the rules and standards and am applying for market 13. I have been looking at it for a while noticing it has been empty and decided its time for it to be filled.

Hey, i was wondering if i can have market 5 at /warp market? i would appreicate it and if yes then tell me please, thanks
I understand everything that is required ,

Dear Market Staff

I have read all the rules and understand completely, I would love to get a stall.

My username is chocolate_panda1 and I am interested in market stall number 11.

Thank You very much

Sincerely
chocolate_panda1

Hello people of hometown,

I am looking to start a small business in the market area.

When looking around I saw market 5 was open, and if you add me to market 5 ill be ready to put up shop in 2-3 days.

Thank you Big Grin

-Marshe627

EDIT: The guy in front of my post wants 5, so 5, 11, or 13 would be fine Big Grin

(04-02-2016, 11:20 AM)GokaiGinger Wrote: Dear staff i would like to apply for a shop in an open space.

I have read the terms and rules and would really like a shop

My name is GokaiGinger

You have been added to shop number 18.

(04-04-2016, 02:12 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: I would like #12 if it becomes free. Thanks.

You have been added to market 12

(04-02-2016, 11:31 PM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: Hi there my name is ScooterBerry25 I would like to have market 26 if you could please. I would have blocks iron tools everything! I hope you consider letting me have this market thank you. I have also read the rules thank you.

You applied for this shop and 11. Number 11 is recently open so I added you to it.

(04-05-2016, 10:13 PM)mg_zt_04 Wrote: Hello!
I'd like market 6 when it becomes free. Minecraft name: mg_zt_04
 Thanks!

You have been added to market 6.

(04-10-2016, 03:52 AM)iInfiniteGalaxy Wrote:
Hello Market Staff,
I have read and understood the rules of the market shops.

If possible, I would like to apply for market 11. It will be up and running asap. My Minecraft Username is iInfiniteGalaxy and my nickname is TheHomelessPenguin.

Thank you for your time,
iInfiniteGalaxy.

You can apply for any market number that does not have a name.

(04-21-2016, 04:58 PM)HHAZ342 Wrote: Hello market members, I am HHAZ342, i am applying for shop 11 to make a great market experience. I know the rules and thought of great ideas to make an awesome shop for people to enjoy and love. hope i can make a change for the good to the community thanks for taking the time to read my application i hope you take this in to consideration.

HHAZ342 Application.

You can apply to any market that is blank.

(04-28-2016, 09:02 AM)seras0 Wrote: Hi Market Staff, i dont know what i really clicked so i was just wondering if i could have market 5? thx bai Big Grin

You have been added to market 5

(05-02-2016, 02:43 AM)XxSexyDinosaurxX Wrote: Hello Hometown Staff,

I would like to apply for Market 11 I will follow all the rules and make sure to restock.

Thank you,
                                                                                                                     XxSexyDinosaurxX

You can only apply to shops that are currently open.

(05-02-2016, 07:31 AM)trashxpunk Wrote: I would like to apply for market 3 when it becomes available (should be soon, right?). My IGN is trashxpunk. If that is not available I would be fine with any market that is available. Thanks!
You have been added to market 3

(05-15-2016, 08:49 AM)BestInLobbyYT Wrote: Hello,i am BestInLobbyYT i have read all the rules and standards and am applying for market 13. I have been looking at it for a while noticing it has been empty and decided its time for it to be filled.

I have mailed the owner to stock it. In the meantime, a lot of shops have recently been vacated if you would like a different one.

(05-20-2016, 04:51 AM)Marshe627 Wrote: Hello people of hometown,

When looking around I saw market 5 was open, and if you add me to market 5 ill be ready to put up shop in 2-3 days.

Thank you Big Grin

-Marshe627

EDIT: The guy in front of my post wants 5, so 5, 11, or 13 would be fine Big Grin

5 and 11 were updated with new owners. 13 is currently occupied and one player is also waiting on it. A lot of shops have recently become vacant if you would like to take a look at those ones.

Added Agt_Washington to 19.

(01-23-2016, 06:56 AM)vilneas Wrote:
Welcome to the HomeTown market thread. This is where you will see the rules of the market that we have and request a spot within the market. 

Market Rules:

1: You are to keep good inventory of the things that you sell, any shop that is out if inventory for an extended period of time will be given a warning. If after the warning the shop is not stocked within reason you will be sent mail about the removal of said shop.
2: The shop areas are world guarded and as such you will need a market staff member to add you to the area once a request for a shop has been made. The area within the shop is free to decorate and set-up how you see fit.
3. Please refrain from having your pets at the market.
4. now with the market full i will allow players to make a reservation for a shop, if it anytime the shop becomes free due to removal it will be given to the first player that has it reserved. this will help keep a good flow of owners coming in. this is a first come basis only, you are encouraged to read through the thread to see what is avaliable or not. 

Extended Absence:

If for any reason you are going to be away from the server for an extended period of time, please inform the market staff. This way we know how will not be around to be able to stock their shops.

Removal of Shops: 

There will bi-weekly check ups on the shops to see who is stocking or who is not stocking their shops. As such any shop that is not stock will be subject to a removal. If at first inspection your shop is out of stock you will be sent a warning, after a week you shop will be checked a second time. If after the second inspection you have still not stocked your shop you will be sent a mail about the removal of your shop. Once the mail is sent you will have a week to remove your things before the shop is reclaimed for the server and reused. If you do not get the things removed within the time frame you will loose what you have there, we will not respawn what you had in the shop at time of removal.

How To Get a Shop:

All you need to do is look at this post and find a open shop that you like at /warp market, once you have located the one you like that is free post a comment on this thread including your full in game name and the shop you have selected. We will to our best to get the shop assigned to you in a timely manner.

Market Staff:

Arayvek

Market Shops:

1: Packlid - Restock Request Sent 5/20
2: Jazz5253
3: TrashxPunk
4: 
5: Seras0
6: mg_zt_04
7: Green_machine24 - Restock Request Sent 5/20
8: David_Alan_Rowe
9: BigAssMofo0204
10: Lavakitten1
11: ScooterBerry25
12: Thorsassin
13: _SebMC - Mail sent to have it open within a week 5/20
14: BlokaTron 
15: 
16: 
17: 
18: GakaiGinger
19: Agt_Washington
20: 1pinkpig
21: martijngamez - stock Request Sent 5/20
22: Lady_Melissande - restock Request Sent 5/20
23: Ronin220 
24: 
25: Master_Mari - stock Request Sent 5/20

for those of you that have red notes on this list will be subject to removal within a week.  The next check up on the market shops will be 1/29/2016.
Hi Market Staff Smile
Name: Kitticorn20
Market i want: 12
I will keep all my items in stock. i will not leave my shop sitting there
if i have to go away for a while i will leave a note Smile
Some things i will sell:
Wool
Tools
Food
Armor Ect.
Thank you for reading <3

(05-20-2016, 10:31 PM)Arayvek Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 07:31 AM)trashxpunk Wrote: I would like to apply for market 3 when it becomes available (should be soon, right?). My IGN is trashxpunk. If that is not available I would be fine with any market that is available. Thanks!
You have been added to market 3

(05-15-2016, 08:49 AM)BestInLobbyYT Wrote: Hello,i am BestInLobbyYT i have read all the rules and standards and am applying for market 13. I have been looking at it for a while noticing it has been empty and decided its time for it to be filled.

I have mailed the owner to stock it. In the meantime, a lot of shops have recently been vacated if you would like a different one.

(05-20-2016, 04:51 AM)Marshe627 Wrote: Hello people of hometown,

Thank you Big Grin

-Marshe627

5 and 11 were updated with new owners. 13 is currently occupied and one player is also waiting on it. A lot of shops have recently become vacant if you would like to take a look at those ones.

Added Agt_Washington to 19.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again, its Marshe627

I see that the shops have been updated, and after looking around, Market 4 would be the best place for me Big Grin

(05-21-2016, 12:33 AM)Marshe627 Wrote: Hello again, its Marshe627

I see that the shops have been updated, and after looking around, Market 4 would be the best place for me Big Grin

You have been added to Market 4

I would like market 12 please, my user is SteadyAlloy70. Thanks x Heart