• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
HomeTown Market
(05-22-2016, 05:10 AM)SteadyAlloy70 Wrote: I would like market 12 please, my user is SteadyAlloy70. Thanks x Heart

Please choose a shop without a current resident.

Could I have market 14? The player has been offline for over two months , with barely anything in their shop.  Username is Sarahx
Decided I would start back up again Smile

(05-23-2016, 02:46 AM)Sarah Wrote: Could I have market 14? The player has been offline for over two months , with barely anything in their shop.  Username is Sarahx
Decided I would start back up again Smile

You can apply for one that is empty currently.

Ah okay could I have 17 then? Also I have noticed there is a shop in the market, that's using a lot of redstone contraptions inside their designated area, and I've noticed lots of other people say this too, but their fps will literally drop down to a frame rate at which they can barely move while walking in that area. I think it might be Agt_Washingtons shop, but like the lag is unreal , can't even shop over there ._.

hello i have read all the rules and would like to apply for market 24 i will have stock in 1-3 days my mine craft username is emeraldpotter

(05-23-2016, 12:28 PM)Sarah Wrote: Ah okay could I have 17 then? Also I have noticed there is a shop in the market, that's using a lot of redstone contraptions inside their designated area, and I've noticed  lots of other people say this too, but their fps will literally drop down to a frame rate at which they can barely move while walking in that area. I think it might be Agt_Washingtons shop, but like the lag is unreal , can't even shop over there ._.

You have been added to market 17. I've already told Agt that I turned off his redstone due to lag.

(05-23-2016, 08:54 PM)emeraldpotter Wrote: hello i have read all the rules and would like to apply for market 24 i will have stock in 1-3 days my mine craft username is emeraldpotter

You've been added to market 24. Enjoy.

Hello market staff!
my in-game name is evil_and_awesome and I have read, understood, and will follow the rules for the market. If possible I would like to have market #10. Thank you!

Hello Marketing Staff,

I have read the rules, and would like to apply for a warp spot in the marketplace.
I am BlondPencilBox, my shop is called BPB Sundries, I hope this is the right place for this.
I will be stocking the store today through 2 days from now.

Thank you for your time.
[Image: 259x2ps.png]

(05-24-2016, 12:57 AM)Blondie Wrote: Hello Marketing Staff,

I have read the rules, and would like to apply for a warp spot in the marketplace.
I am BlondPencilBox, my shop is called BPB Sundries, I hope this is the right place for this.
I will be stocking the store today through  2 days from now.

Thank you for your time.

We have shops 3 and 17 open right now. Do you have a preference on which one you want?

(05-24-2016, 01:59 AM)Arayvek Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 12:57 AM)Blondie Wrote: Hello Marketing Staff,

I will be stocking the store today through  2 days from now.

Thank you for your time.

We have shops 3 and 17 open right now. Do you have a preference on which one you want?

3 would be fine, does that come with a warp plaque, like the ones in front of the store?
[Image: 259x2ps.png]