Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal : )
Exclamation 
Server banned from: HomeTownMC

Minecraft Name: Lerryt6754

Who Banned You: TheOnlyKat

Reason: (Major?) Griefing

Why You Should be unbanned: Hey Kat. I'm going to be honest, I was an IDIOT.
I was the one who stole the diamonds/emeralds from NukedVine, Thinking I could get
away with it! I realize what I did was wrong, and would love to be back on this server,
as its the best one I've come by. I will spend all my money and give back all my armour
and my enchantment table and my tools, just to get all the diamonds/ emeralds back. I sold
some because I wanted a vehicle SO BADLY, and I hope you will understand.

Lerryt6754

So you removed 290 blocks in the area, I'm assuming you used the vine farm? However taking things from other people isn't very nice. If you can promise to give me back all the stolen diamonds and emeralds and tell me how much money you earned from selling the diamonds.  As well as explaining why taking other peoples things is wrong. I will be willing to unban you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/zLC5l
- KatNip

Ok, so stealing others things is very wrong as it is not only against Minecraft law but also REAL law.
In Minecraft servers can only BAN you, but in real life you get thrown in jail. It is also wrong as it makes people
lose resources, mad other people mad/upset, and makes you feel like crap. I didn't sell any of the emeralds, I can prove
that. I sold 8 diamond blocks, so about 3600 dollars. I did happen to use the vine farm, as I was getting vines to make
mossy stone brick (to sell them as well). I will give all the items to the moderator and find pure natural diamonds( or buy my own by making money). Also is my house and are my pets still mine? Thx for listening.

Sincerely
Lerryt6754

Everything you had before is till yours. However everything you took will need to be handed to a staff member. I'll be unbanning you. Make sure to do /rules when you come back online too. When you come back the money will all ready be revoked.
- KatNip

Sad 
if I get banned, I will demolish the house from us and carefully read the rules and I will stick to it, you can follow me all the time but ikme will abide by the rules.
may I please return to the server because I vondt a super server and think there is no better server so that I can go back please.
and I will if I spauwn equal carefully read the rules and then the house will chop away.
I hope this was enough and thank you
greetings gameboy010203

(01-07-2017, 08:02 PM)gameboy010203 Wrote: if I get banned, I will demolish the house from us and carefully read the rules and I will stick to it, you can follow me all the time but ikme will abide by the rules.
may I please return to the server because I vondt a super server and think there is no better server so that I can go back please.
and I will if I spauwn equal carefully read the rules and then the house will chop away.
I hope this was enough and thank you
greetings gameboy010203

You will need to create your own thread (there's a button at the bottom of the "Ban Appeals" forum and use the correct format to have a chance at being unbanned. 

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3